Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Redline Tuning

Notices

Thank you to our hood QuickLIFT system customers!

Old 03-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
RedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RedlineTuning's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you to our hood QuickLIFT system customers!

Redline Tuning now has a vendor forum on TacomaWorld... Thank you to our Tacoma customers making our hood QuickLIFT system so popular. We want to thank Tacomaworld for the invite to this forum...

We will be announcing a big savings on our hood QuickLIFT ELITE SYSTEMS soon for a month long deal... stay tuned...

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-TOY-TACOMA-95+.html
Attached Thumbnails
Thank you to our hood QuickLIFT system customers!-main_hr.jpg  
Old 03-12-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:11 PM   #3
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Outstanding products, I have the quicklift and the ez down for the tailgate and I get more comments on the ez down than I do my lift or tires. By far one of my favorite mods done to date!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:13 PM   #4
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! very happy with my quicklift plus! even bought a set for my dad's new tacoma last year.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #5
Lordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shedLordaca is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
Lordaca's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and I have been looking at your product as well. Let us know about the discount and I will order.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:23 PM   #6
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have wanted your products for a while, just haven't ordered yet. Looking forward to the the special!

Definitely want the EZ down tailgate as well!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
kemosabee is on a distinguished road

Name: James
kemosabee's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kemosabee Send a message via Yahoo to kemosabee
Are you planning on making the Tailgate EZDown for 1st gens?
Old 03-12-2014, 02:05 PM   #8
Sherm14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Sherm14's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. I've been looking though and am impressed with the product. I will have to look into getting them.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:06 PM   #9
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice and thank you!
Old 03-12-2014, 02:08 PM   #10
frankrizzo is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Drew
frankrizzo's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 03-13-2014, 04:26 AM   #11
RedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RedlineTuning's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the feedback!

Looking back at our notes, it looks as though someone on this forum has set up a group buy for our hood QuickLIFT systems 1/2 times every year for the past few years - we have always appreciated the business. Honestly, with the 200+ systems we have created, the Tacoma has been in the top 5 sold every year. Soon we will offer TacomaWorld members a chance soon to purchase our systems or upgrade to ELITE series at a discount without the need to set up a group buy.

Thanks again.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:10 AM   #13
capetoyota11 is on a distinguished road
capetoyota11's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Have one set and looking to get another...
Old 03-13-2014, 08:20 AM   #14
Banana Nut
TheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMuffinMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TheMuffinMan's Tacoma Gallery
Oooo, these are definitely on the list!

Question, for your Tailgate EZ Down SG329900EZ your website lists the Tacoma from years '05-11, will it fit on a 2014?
Old 03-13-2014, 08:36 AM   #16
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome product! Love being able to pop the hood and not having to deal with the prop rod.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:04 AM   #17
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Great systems!

I got my Elite set on sale a few months ago for the price of the standard. Now to just find the time to install them.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:09 AM   #18
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
This is a must have for anyone that runs their winch solenoid under the hood. Nothing worse than trying to mess with a prop rod while in a precarious position on some rock face

Definitely one of the best mods for the buck - even at full price
Old 03-13-2014, 09:12 AM   #19
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have wanted to do this on my hood for a while...I will stay tuned for the savings!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:14 AM   #20
gman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gman2530's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Hood struts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineTuning View Post
Redline Tuning now has a vendor forum on TacomaWorld... Thank you to our Tacoma customers making our hood QuickLIFT system so popular. We want to thank Tacomaworld for the invite to this forum...

We will be announcing a big savings on our hood QuickLIFT systems soon for a month long deal... stay tuned...

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-TOY-TACOMA-95+.html
I am standing by...