Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Redline Tuning

Notices

Redline Tuning offering $30 OFF Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

Old 08-19-2014, 10:27 AM   #202
Z E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of lightZ E R 0 is a glorious beacon of light
Z E R 0's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have this offer, I want to get one.. Let me know thx
Old 08-26-2014, 02:17 PM   #205
werleyr20 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
werleyr20's Tacoma Gallery
Elite

I am ready to buy the elite package if you can honor the discounted price...
Old 09-06-2014, 07:35 PM   #206
Notoneiota will become famous soon enough
Name: Mike
Notoneiota's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for one. I'm looking to buy soon, but I want a discount
Old 09-07-2014, 07:21 AM   #207
toofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toofish2's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in I will buy at the next sale!!
Old 09-07-2014, 08:51 AM   #208
Nothing Witty To Say
voz is on a distinguished road

voz's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 09-19-2014, 07:01 PM   #210
TXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TXTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notoneiota View Post
NO!
Old 09-21-2014, 01:25 AM   #211
!@$%#
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z E R 0 View Post
Do you still have this offer, I want to get one.. Let me know thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubby View Post
I am ready to buy also...please let us know?! Thanx!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
I want in line for the next sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by werleyr20 View Post
I am ready to buy the elite package if you can honor the discounted price...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notoneiota View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofish2 View Post
Count me in I will buy at the next sale!!
Y'all would probably get better results by calling them and asking for a discount, rather than asking on a open forum. No guarantees of course, but it has worked for me
Old 09-22-2014, 06:48 AM   #212
RedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RedlineTuning's Tacoma Gallery
We will be bringing back this same discount on our ELITE series within 24 hours. The same link will become active once reinstated. Systems will ship within 24 hours of ordering in most cases and we will post the sale end date soon as well. Most questions/answers from newbies can be found in this thread.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:27 AM   #213
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineTuning View Post
We will be bringing back this same discount on our ELITE series within 24 hours. The same link will become active once reinstated. Systems will ship within 24 hours of ordering in most cases and we will post the sale end date soon as well. Most questions/answers from newbies can be found in this thread.
Thanks
Old 09-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #214
toofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toofish2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2014, 06:11 PM   #216
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
These are well worth it! I installed an Elite System and am glad I did! I absolutely LOVE having these hood lifts. They open the hood well, hold it open, and are not difficult to close! One of my favorite investments in my truck I have made!
Old 09-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #217
!@$%#
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
Y'all would probably get better results by calling them and asking for a discount, rather than asking on a open forum. No guarantees of course, but it has worked for me
I stand corrected. I'll be ordering a set. Happy to be wrong.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:59 PM   #218
B11TRD will become famous soon enough
B11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered! Just happened to look at the Vendor section and spotted this offer - switched from a "planned to do sometime" over to a "gotta do"
Old 09-23-2014, 02:16 AM   #219
Penten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 31B
Name: Peter
Penten's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine today!