Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Redline Tuning

Notices

Redline Tuning offering $30 OFF Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

Old 03-17-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
RedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RedlineTuning's Tacoma Gallery
Redline Tuning offering $30 OFF Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

Thank you again to our valued customers! Those of you who are not familiar with our hood QuickLIFT systems should know that it is a simple mod that most customers state should be the first! Simply start to lift your hood and let our hood QuickLIFT system lift and hold the hood securely without any effort.

As mentioned in our first thread, we are offering a large discount on our high-end hood QuickLIFT ELITE series for the Toyota Tacoma. We have had many group buys come through this forum and this is our way of saying thank you!

Normal price for our QuickLIFT ELITE series is $119.95 - we are giving Tacomaworld members a short-term discount of $30 OFF for a low price of $89.95

Our QuickLIFT PLUS series is also included, though we are only offering $4 OFF this system at $81.95. This initial sale is primarily for the QuickLIFT ELITE series and we have no plans of such a sale on the PLUS series... details of this system can be found on our website here - http://www.redlinetuning.com/products_quicklift.html

We will NOT be reimbursing those who have purchased this system in the past - this deal starts today 3.17.2014 and will last for a few weeks... Also note that there are two separate pull-downs based on the model year Tacoma that you have.

FOR THE DISCOUNT - USE THIS LINK
http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-TOY-TACOMA-95TW.html

Thank you!
Redline Tuning
Old 03-17-2014, 05:09 PM   #2
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 03-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2014TACO View Post
Subd
Lets do it
Old 03-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Lets do it
That's what I'm saying
Old 03-17-2014, 05:33 PM   #5
Willie B is on a distinguished road
Navy: ET comm, Hawaii, PI, Antarctica
Name: Brad
Willie B's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my QuickLIFT ELITE.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:37 PM   #6
Dance Party Guru
Drakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to behold

Drakivnsf's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered the ELITE system and they already shipped it same day! Now that's awesome! This is definitely worth it, I have one on my '89 RX7 track car and I absolutely love it. Couldnt pass up this good deal.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:49 PM   #7
dcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ehren
dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
About to order elite, can you tell me why the ez down doesn't work with 12+ tacoma? Is it something that a resourceful mechanical person tweak and make work? The ez down is huge for me.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #8
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Bump I'm in
Old 03-17-2014, 08:28 PM   #9
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
What about the easy down for the 2014's I would like this as well..

Thanks!!
Old 03-17-2014, 08:39 PM   #10
dcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddcvt16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post

Thanks!!
Waiting on this answer before i click 'buy'
Old 03-18-2014, 03:31 AM   #11
RedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedlineTuning is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakivnsf View Post
Just ordered the ELITE system and they already shipped it same day! Now that's awesome! This is definitely worth it, I have one on my '89 RX7 track car and I absolutely love it. Couldnt pass up this good deal.
These orders will all start shipping on Wednesday - tracking info will start rolling out, but the numbers will not become valid until packages are picked up from us by FedEx... Standard operating procedure.

Thanks for your order!
Old 03-18-2014, 04:19 AM   #12
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
About to order. Any chance you guys stock a 09+ Honda Pilot quicklift system? I only saw 03-08 and we have an 11.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:27 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcvt16 View Post
About to order elite, can you tell me why the ez down doesn't work with 12+ tacoma? Is it something that a resourceful mechanical person tweak and make work? The ez down is huge for me.
For background - we did not design the EZdown and have no influence on the company Stabilus that did. We include it in our line up because it goes well with our hood lift systems, but honestly, we need to just design our own because the support that Stabilus provides on this product is non-existent. We have heard over the years that there is a change in the Tacoma after 2011 that keeps the ezdown from working consistently... but since we are not the company that designs this product, we don't know the specifics. We have had customers who have made it work, but I don't know the details...
Old 03-18-2014, 04:34 AM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
About to order. Any chance you guys stock a 09+ Honda Pilot quicklift system? I only saw 03-08 and we have an 11.
We do not have the latest gen. 09+ Pilot system created - for us, the hardest part is getting the vehicles for a couple of hours. If you or anyone you may know has one and is willing to visit us in Dexter, Michigan, we will get one developed. We aim to design systems for every vehicle that has a prop rod.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:37 AM   #16
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineTuning View Post
We do not have the latest gen. 09+ Pilot system created - for us, the hardest part is getting the vehicles for a couple of hours. If you or anyone you may know has one and is willing to visit us in Dexter, Michigan, we will get one developed. We aim to design systems for every vehicle that has a prop rod.
MI is a little far for me, haha. Looks like it'll just be the taco lift system this time. Hopefully a future purchase of the Pilot lift. Thanks!
edit: order placed.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:05 AM   #17
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post

Thanks!!

Can you answer this about the easy down for the 2014 off road? I would like to order both at the same time, I don't care if the easy down is not on sale, I would just like to get both coming my way if the easy down is available..

Thanks!!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:58 AM   #18
frankrizzo is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Drew
frankrizzo's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Why cant the elite be in black?
Old 03-18-2014, 08:12 AM   #19
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my set.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:31 AM   #20

dcvt16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineTuning View Post
For background - we did not design the EZdown and have no influence on the company Stabilus that did. We include it in our line up because it goes well with our hood lift systems, but honestly, we need to just design our own because the support that Stabilus provides on this product is non-existent. We have heard over the years that there is a change in the Tacoma after 2011 that keeps the ezdown from working consistently... but since we are not the company that designs this product, we don't know the specifics. We have had customers who have made it work, but I don't know the details...
. Thank you.

Placed my order, gonna give the ez down a try. Thanks