Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab rock rails Group Buy

Old 07-23-2010, 12:15 AM   #21
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by railman04 View Post
Put me on the list for a set of hybrids. Also can you take a pick of how close they hug the truck?
Will do! I'll look for a pic, but the inner rail is just to the outside of the pinchweld under the cab, so I'd say they stick out around 8" past the pinch weld and I recommend mounting them with around a 1/2" gap between the slider and the cab/pinch weld. If you want them higher and tighter to the cab, the pinch weld can be notched where each of the legs go and they'll sit maybe another 1/2"-1" higher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
dammit man! your gunna make me broke!
i'd love to get a set of the kickouts for my a/c... but your bumper already maxed my visa :P
give me a few months and i'll be all over these!
haha, sorry man! I know how it is! I'll be building these whenever I get orders in the future if you dont make it in on the group buy.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:33 PM   #22
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as pending for a set of DCLB regular style sliders.

A couple things:

Do you think you could make them bolt on? I'd love to get some bolt on sliders and yours look to be the best pick to me. I'd like to do a minimal amount of drilling and welding to the truck, and if anything you could do to make that possible would be great.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #23
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Put me down as pending for a set of DCLB regular style sliders.

A couple things:

Do you think you could make them bolt on? I'd love to get some bolt on sliders and yours look to be the best pick to me. I'd like to do a minimal amount of drilling and welding to the truck, and if anything you could do to make that possible would be great.
Will do.
I can take a look at a DCLB to see how feasible a set of bolt ons would be for me to make. They will cost more though just to let you know. I fully understand not wanting to weld on the truck, but also realize that they wont be as solid when bolted vs welded on, though not a big deal if there is little chance of being bashed on offroad.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #24
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Will do.
I can take a look at a DCLB to see how feasible a set of bolt ons would be for me to make. They will cost more though just to let you know. I fully understand not wanting to weld on the truck, but also realize that they wont be as solid when bolted vs welded on, though not a big deal if there is little chance of being bashed on offroad.
Sure, I figured it would cost a bit more, any idea on how much increase it would be? I completely understand they won't be as solid, but since I'm a prerunner, I wouldn't be using them to their full extent anyways. I figure if I'm going to spend 200+ on a set of steps, I'd go ahead and spend a little extra and go for something quality and will definitely protect the truck if need be.

Thanks for understanding Eric, let me know if you need any measurements!
Old 07-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #25
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have some pictures of full square tube style sliders?? How much??
Old 07-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #26

Sorry, no pics of a set of square tube sliders. They would be shaped just like the others I offer, and pricing should be the same or very close. I'll have to get a materials cost on them before I can guarantee a price though.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohrmundt View Post
Hows the rear bumper coming along?? im trying to figure out if i should jump on this list or what for a rear bumper group buy. so many mods, but so lil money!
I hope to have the rear designed in about 3 weeks!

Btw. I got a little delayed this week, you're bumper is all welded up right now, it just needs finish sanding and should be leaving on Fastenal's Monday truck.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #29
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I would also prefer bolt ons for a DBSB!
Old 07-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #30
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
all ur stuff looks amazing wish i had more money
Old 07-23-2010, 06:52 PM   #31
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Interested if bolt on for Access Cab.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #33
????????????
225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed225nontypical is one of the sharper tools in the shed

225nontypical's Tacoma Gallery
i am still trying to figure out if i can afford them, but i really want a set.
if i drive down what would you charge to weld them on for me? or have you figured out how much it would be for bolt on?

by the way if i do get some they would be BCLB with the flair
Old 07-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225nontypical View Post
i am still trying to figure out if i can afford them, but i really want a set.
if i drive down what would you charge to weld them on for me? or have you figured out how much it would be for bolt on?

by the way if i do get some they would be BCLB with the flair
Ok, just let me know if you want a set.
I'll weld em on for you for $50 if you're interested. Bolt on isnt available at this time but could be a possibility in the future. They just take more work for me, and I need perfect measurements for them to fit correctly with minimal drilling.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #35
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
These are awesome sliders. If I didnt already have a set, I would pick a pair up. They are friggin awesome, and for a great price.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
all ur stuff looks amazing wish i had more money
Thanks man! Maybe you can still save up for a set! The GB won't be going on for a til more weeks....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Interested if bolt on for Access Cab.
Would you like to be put on the list, or do you have any questions? Let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
These are awesome sliders. If I didnt already have a set, I would pick a pair up. They are friggin awesome, and for a great price.
Thanks man!
Old 07-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #37
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks man! Maybe you can still save up for a set! The GB won't be going on for a til more weeks....

Would you like to be put on the list, or do you have any questions? Let me know.

Thanks man!
I noticed you weren't able to do bolt on at this time so I'll check back in later. Thanks though, and good luck with everything.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #38
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna have to pull out of the group buy for now b/c of funds...

Around Christmas time would be better for me, even though the group buy wouldn't be going on. Sorry Eric!
Bump for my post, don't know if you (Eric) saw it yet... If you are still making sliders around November-ish timeframe then that's when I'll pull the trigger.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #39

Quote:
Bump for my post, don't know if you (Eric) saw it yet... If you are still making sliders around November-ish timeframe then that's when I'll pull the trigger.
Yeah, sorry. I saw it but never went and edited the OP. I'll get on it...
Old 07-30-2010, 08:59 AM   #40
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do u have/could u have a set ready for a double cab long bed without the kickouts by next week when we meet up?