Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab rock rails Group Buy

Old 07-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab rock rails Group Buy

Group buy is over til next time. Sliders are available at regular prices, tons of info here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...rs-models.html
PM me if you have questions.

Group buy sign up list:
(paid orders)
1. Cohrmundt (AC, 2x3 Hybrid style, mod for bodylift)
2. Dwreck (DCSB, Basic full round, bolt on)
3. Oswego (AC, hybrids)(Ship w/ bumper order)
4. 05Tacosport (DCSB, 2x3 hybrids)
5. Nirvana (AC, hybrid style)
6. Lrgrnr (AC, hybrid style)(Ship w/ bumper order)
7. MY50cal (AC, Hybrid style)(Ship w/ bumper order)
8. Bjmoose (Reg cab, hybrid w/kickout)
9. Hunter06KFLY (AC, hybrid w/ kickout) (ship w/front bumper order)
10. Poketaco (AC, hybrids, weld on)
11. Takdwn (DCSB, 2x3 hybrids, DOM outers)
12. GSK9 B1T3 (DCSB, 2x3 hybrids w/ kickout)(ship w/ front bumper order)
13. iaryks (DCSB, Hybrids)
14. Sierrahsky (AC, hybrids plus install)
15. Weiser5150 (DCLB, basic hybrid style)
16. Halo913 (DCSB, basic hybrid style bolt on)
17. TacoMal (DCSB hybrid, bolt on)
18. Dblake79 (DCLB, 2x3 hybrids DOM outers)(ship w/front bumper
19. ilg (AC Hybrids, bolt on)
20. Palehorse1 (DCLB, bolt on 2x3 hybrids w/DOM outers)
21. BEEFY CHEESY TACO (DCSB, hybrid weld on)
22. Blacktaco21 (DCSB, hybrid weld on)
23. CRF69 (AC, hybrid w/kickout, weld-on) (ship w/ bumper order)

NON-paid orders. PM me if you still want in.....
1. Solidcopy (DCSB, Hybrid style)
2. Railman04 (DCSB, Hybrid style)
4. BUB_IROC_Z (DCSB, Basic full round w/kickout)
6. Burgman (DCSB, Hybrid w/kickout)
7. Regcab (RC, Basic round w/kickup hoop)
13. Razorecko (DCLB, Hybrids w/kickout and DOM outer rail)
14. DevL (DCSB, 2x3 hybrid, DOM outer w/ kickout)
16. Tacotron (dcsb, 2x3 hybrids, for bodylift) SOLD TRUCK**

Color coding: Green- deposit/payment received; Blue- build in progress; Orange- Built, but awaiting final payment or waiting for completion of more armor in order; Red- paid in full and shipped
Old 07-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright so if there is anyone that is really serious about ordering a set and wants to be at the top, go ahead and put your name on this sign up list:

1. Solidcopy
Old 07-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Those look great! Good luck with the GB.
Thanks, and remember, they're only a small example of what I can build for you guys!!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Do I get in on this pricing?
Yeah, sure man. Especially since this isnt the only thing you're buying from me!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #6
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! awsome price too! i might be in!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
hey i think you need to jack the truck up just a touch higher just to make sure its all good....

kidding... looks great man!
Old 07-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
looks great! awsome price too! i might be in!
Thanks man, and you've got a bit of time to decide. The buy should officially begin in few weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
hey i think you need to jack the truck up just a touch higher just to make sure its all good....

kidding... looks great man!
haha Thanks Kevin!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested in some sliders since this happened...

I will most likely sign up on the list when the buy gets started. Need to make sure I still have a job then. I definately like your work brother! Bumpers look great!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Very interested in some sliders since this happened...

I will most likely sign up on the list when the buy gets started. Need to make sure I still have a job then. I definately like your work brother! Bumpers look great!
Ouch man! That sucks. I'm really glad I built the sliders on my truck when I did because my truck would have looked like that several times over if I hadnt. Thanks for the compliments, and I look forward to doing business with you!
Old 07-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery

those look sick! so beefy!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:15 AM   #12
Arjay70 is on a distinguished road
Arjay70's Tacoma Gallery
Not familiar with the materials names. What kind of steel is this? Have real concerns about rusting. Also, would need some rough surface on the top if I am to use these for steps. (Or don't they stick out far enough for that?)
Old 07-22-2010, 01:41 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post

those look sick! so beefy!
Thanks.... I'm sure I could build some to fit the FJ's too ya know....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay70 View Post
Not familiar with the materials names. What kind of steel is this? Have real concerns about rusting. Also, would need some rough surface on the top if I am to use these for steps. (Or don't they stick out far enough for that?)
All of the steel I use is quality US steel. The ability of the sliders to resist rusting will be determined upon the care taken in proper prep and painting, not the material quality. HREW is just the manufacturing method of the tube, its a sheet that is Hot Rolled and Electrically Welded into the shape of the tube, whereas DOM tube stands for Drawn Over Mandrel and has no seam to it- supposedly lending itself to being a stronger tube overall. I put all seams of the HREW on the side facing toward the frame of the truck though, where I feel they're less likely to get bumped on a rock and there is little chance of being able to see the seam as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
hmmmmm
Ya know you want to buy a set!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #15
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
don't tempt me!
Old 07-22-2010, 06:32 AM   #16
High Speed, Low Drag
solidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to behold
solidcopy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Alright so if there is anyone that is really serious about ordering a set and wants to be at the top, go ahead and put your name on this sign up list:

1. Solidcopy

Thanks, put me down for a set of the hybrids.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #17
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery

Now those are some nice sliders, Who built those?
Old 07-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Interested in a set for my bday in August.
Sorry if I missed it, but do you know how much shipping is on a set of sliders?
I think it would be about 50 bucks to go down there.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:45 PM   #19
railman04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
railman04's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list for a set of hybrids. Also can you take a pick of how close they hug the truck?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #20
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
dammit man! your gunna make me broke!
i'd love to get a set of the kickouts for my a/c... but your bumper already maxed my visa :P
give me a few months and i'll be all over these!