Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab decals

Old 03-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #21
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Got some new design decals being made now, updating OP when they're done.

Ryan, I always send at least one sticker with orders, usually a large one with bumpers, and a couple small ones with sliders.
OIC

My bad
Old 03-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
I would Rock another sticker
Alright, what sticker? And PM me a mailing address to send it to ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
ill take a few little Rs if you end up doing them in red, with black outline. i would prolly pay for that
Probably wont be doing any like that, just kind of expensive to do custom ones in orders of less than 25.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
OIC

My bad
No problem man. Does that sound good for you?
Old 03-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #23
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
OYFY!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #24
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
have you got the new stickers yet?
Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 PM   #25
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I need to put mine on
just give me yours
Old 01-01-2012, 10:30 PM   #27
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #29
medictrack will become famous soon enoughmedictrack will become famous soon enough
Name: Bill
medictrack's Tacoma Gallery
I would love one to go with my sliders........Bill
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #30
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get some decals! ..preferably the large! PM'd my info.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:56 AM   #31
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Pm's you
Old 03-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #33
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
So are you selling these now instead of giving them away? If you ever were lol

I have some extra funds sitting in the old paypal account, I'll take one
Old 03-13-2012, 11:54 PM   #34
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
So are you selling these now instead of giving them away? If you ever were lol

I have some extra funds sitting in the old paypal account, I'll take one
I give them away with my orders, if you want to snag one though just Paypal me $2 as a gift with your mailing address and I'll get one sent out.
PP ID is: relentlessfabrication [at] gmail [dot] com
fill in those brackets with appropriate symbols.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:55 PM   #35

I believe there were a few guys that wanted stickers and PMed me while I was waiting on the new batch... I've got some now so just PM me and I'll get those to you as promised before.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:58 PM   #36
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I give them away with my orders, if you want to snag one though just Paypal me $2 as a gift with your mailing address and I'll get one sent out.
PP ID is: relentlessfabrication [at] gmail [dot] com
fill in those brackets with appropriate symbols.
Alright I'll send do that right now. If you have a couple of the smaller ones that say relentless fab that would be cool. Ill double the paypal lol
Old 03-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Alright I'll send do that right now. If you have a couple of the smaller ones that say relentless fab that would be cool. Ill double the paypal lol
Out of small ones ATM. Just the standard size ones, and the ones with the large R w/ relentlessfabrication.com under.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:05 AM   #38
Very nice how much?

Quote:
Out of small ones ATM. Just the standard size ones, and the ones with the large R w/ relentlessfabrication.com under.
Ohh okay. Well how about one of each, or two or the standard ones. Ill send an extra couple bucks