Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab decals

Old 09-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Relentless Fab decals

Hey everyone!
I've had some nice printed/die cut Relentless Fab stickers made up so if anyone that has ordered a Relentless product is interested in one to stick on their truck, tool box, or anything, else I'll send you some for free. If you havent ordered a Relentless product, I can still mail you one as well, Just PM me your info/request!!

My larger stickers are 3" tall and approximately 12" in length,medium are 2"x8.25" smaller ones are 1.5"x6". White font with black outline and detail, die cut outline.

Currently available

Standard, Large: in stock. White/black OL, or red/black OL are both in stock
Standard, Medium: in stock, white/black OL
Standard, Small: in stock, white/black OL

I have some new decals as well as windshield banners in the works, the windshield ones will likely cost about $20/ea due to the large size of them however.

-Eric
Old 09-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
AlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexXx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AlexXx's Tacoma Gallery
Ya'll looking legit!
Old 09-15-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Hook me up with 1 new style logos in white! and a couple of the little Rs
Can do, Larry.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I'll take a classic Relentless Fab sticker in white and two little R's! Paypal accepted?
Old 09-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #5
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
i want new style in white and 2 small R And a set of sliders
Old 09-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
hey off topic but did you fabricate the headache rack and toolbox on your taco? If so, could i get a rough estimate for both the toolbox and headache rack for my 2010 tacoma. Then i'll be slapping one of those decals on ha. thanks for your time.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:21 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
I'll take a classic Relentless Fab sticker in white and two little R's! Paypal accepted?
the originals are only in silver- I'm phasing them out. They were basically a test set and I changed them to the new style. I can send out some white ones of the new style, and yes Paypal is preferred method of payment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
i want new style in white and 2 small R And a set of sliders
PM responded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedler View Post
hey off topic but did you fabricate the headache rack and toolbox on your taco? If so, could i get a rough estimate for both the toolbox and headache rack for my 2010 tacoma. Then i'll be slapping one of those decals on ha. thanks for your time.
Headache rack- yes, tool box is a factory Toyota box.
The headache rack/bed rail combo would probably be $350-400 i'd say- I'll need to see what current material prices are at.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #8
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one!
Old 10-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #9
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, thats awesome. just checked out you web site, its looking good. im starting to save my pasos for one of those front bumpers.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:46 PM   #10
1welder will become famous soon enough

Name: tony grace
1welder's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to have one of the black ones if you got any left! you still have my address?
Old 11-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #11
1welder will become famous soon enough

Name: tony grace
1welder's Tacoma Gallery
What's up? I can't get no sticker man?
Old 01-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #12
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
i want silver one! so i can rep RF with my bumper! oh yea do you fab bumpers for fj's?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #13
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one in white plz
Old 01-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #14
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
i want silver one! so i can rep RF with my bumper! oh yea do you fab bumpers for fj's?
now he does i hope that wasnt supposed to be a secret but its all over twlive
Old 01-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
I changed the stickers slightly... They're now solid white with a black outline around the letters and printed to get better detail in the letters, then die cut around the perimeter letters.
Oh, and yes I do Fab FJ cruiser bumpers http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/oth...-fj-build.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo913 View Post
I'll take one in white plz
I'm sending at least one sticker with each order, so you'll get one.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #16
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

got my stickers in the mail today. they look great!!! thanks alot eric. ill put it on in a day or two, soon as the weather breaks....
Old 03-20-2011, 07:26 PM   #17
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
One small and one big if you don't mind

that would be awesome....really it would
Old 03-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #18

Got some new design decals being made now, updating OP when they're done.

Ryan, I always send at least one sticker with orders, usually a large one with bumpers, and a couple small ones with sliders.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #19
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Got some new design decals being made now, updating OP when they're done.

Ryan, I always send at least one sticker with orders, usually a large one with bumpers, and a couple small ones with sliders.
I would Rock another sticker
Old 03-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #20
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
ill take a few little Rs if you end up doing them in red, with black outline. i would prolly pay for that