Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Bumper fab question...

Old 11-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper fab question...

Would matching this design be tough??? I love these bumpers!!! I would not want the winch mount though...

Old 11-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
YotaComa22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
YotaComa22's Tacoma Gallery
where you get those at? I've see the ones at BuckStop.com and they are pretty cool but these are great.....how much?
Old 11-26-2010, 01:45 PM   #6
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
who makes that?
They are Tough Country bumpers...
Old 11-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaComa22 View Post
how much?
Around $1500.00 or more depending on what options you want...
Old 11-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
They look similar to "Ranch Hand" bumpers I've seen on other types of trucks. Very popular down here in TX. Not my style tho.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i hate that style.anything diamond plate is fukn gross.is that truck on ebay?????i think i just say those pics on ebay.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
I'd rather be hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
i hate that style.anything diamond plate is fukn gross.is that truck on ebay?????i think i just say those pics on ebay.
No it's not on eBay...