Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Who's ready?

Old 12-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #21
rraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud of
Name: Ryan
rraether's Tacoma Gallery
what me and everyone has been waiting to see. looks awesome!!!! cant wait to see this bad boy mounted and with a hitch. Have you decided on a price yet???
Old 12-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #22
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice work! Id be down for one, only issue with the bumpers Ive been looking at are like 600+? But I guess im gunna have to pay the money cause my welding skills are TERRIBLE. Cant wait to see it on the truck!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
+1 ...and this bumper looks delish! Can't wait to see it in finished state and mounted.
Appreciate the compliment!! Give me a few days and the pics will be up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
wow i like this alot! i need a solution for my spare as well though could you add in a swing away for my spare?if how much and when can i get one?!
Thanks! A swing out is definitely going to be an option!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
well put me on the list ... with a hitch of course.

can't wait to see it finished and installed!!
You want on the list Mojo? I can throw ya down. Theres already a few on it.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #24
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraether View Post
what me and everyone has been waiting to see. looks awesome!!!! cant wait to see this bad boy mounted and with a hitch. Have you decided on a price yet???
Thanks man.
Pics soon. I'm looking at around $600 for the base price, but going to have to see the exact CNC and materials costs i'll be paying before I can give an exact number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Really nice work! Id be down for one, only issue with the bumpers Ive been looking at are like 600+? But I guess im gunna have to pay the money cause my welding skills are TERRIBLE. Cant wait to see it on the truck!
Yeah, guess all I can say on that note is you get what you pay for. I feel I have a lot of attention to detail and my product quality is very good. I put a lot of time and work into each piece I build. Guess I just have high standards. lol
Old 12-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #25
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can really appreciate your bumper cause of the attention to detail, thats why I wouldnt mine paying 600 for it, so that sounds like a good price to me, but I know you still gotta do the math and get back to us on a price. Sorry If I missed it in the posts above, but do you have a weight? Thanks.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
I can really appreciate your bumper cause of the attention to detail, thats why I wouldnt mine paying 600 for it, so that sounds like a good price to me, but I know you still gotta do the math and get back to us on a price. Sorry If I missed it in the posts above, but do you have a weight? Thanks.
With the shackle points, 73lbs
Old 12-03-2010, 11:06 PM   #27
kelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant future

Army: 3 bde 2id
Name: brad
kelch89's Tacoma Gallery
if you do do afront/rear combo let me know! that shiz is ridic! i want it!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:11 PM   #28
300rem7 will become famous soon enough

Navy: SSBN 738 (G) Missile Tech
300rem7's Tacoma Gallery
Wink threesome

A complete package deal with front and rear replacements along with sliders would be nice.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:14 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelch89 View Post
if you do do afront/rear combo let me know! that shiz is ridic! i want it!
Alright. Well I don't have a huge margin on this stuff and its all hand built by me, not subbed out like other places, so I can't do too much discount but I think 10% off the combo would be fine. Also, the rear bumper would ship together with the front bumper on the same pallet for only +$20 over the front bumper alone.
so combo shipping:
Pacific: $70-95
Mountain:$120
Central:$145
Eastern:$170
Old 12-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #30
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
What about single rear bumper shipping? Hawaii 96793
Old 12-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300rem7 View Post
A complete package deal with front and rear replacements along with sliders would be nice.
We can work that out as well. Basically just like I posted below for the front and rear combo, but with the sliders added in as well.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #32
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
yes sir I do. with a hitch... what are all the options exactly?
Old 12-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
What about single rear bumper shipping? Hawaii 96793
Best bet there is via Fastenal, and it would run right about $150. Adding a front bumper or sliders on the pallet would only add $20 per additional item as well.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #34
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
oh, and I need some stickers to ship with this one... If my truck is going to 1/4 relentless I might as well be advertising it while im at it... plus your logo looks sick too
Old 12-03-2010, 11:21 PM   #35

Quote:
yes sir I do. with a hitch... what are all the options exactly?
Alright, i'll add ya. Thanks
My planned options list:
-add hitch
-add swing out tire carrier
-add back up light recesses
-add hidden winch mount
Old 12-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #36

Quote:
oh, and I need some stickers to ship with this one... If my truck is going to 1/4 relentless I might as well be advertising it while im at it... plus your logo looks sick too
ha, I can send a couple if you want! Thanks for the Logo compliments. I love it too.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #37
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I Luke it!
Old 12-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #38
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
ha, I can send a couple if you want! Thanks for the Logo compliments. I love it too.
hehe do i need to buy a rear bumper to get a couple of decals too? didn't get any with my front bumper lol

wish me luck on explaining this one to the g/f
Old 12-04-2010, 06:56 AM   #39
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Great work Eric. Really like being able to keep stock license plate lights. With the options you have I think you will be very busy.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:16 AM   #40
Street glide or die

so if im like number 10 on this list already lol when can I get my bumper? There is alot of interest in this thing, looks sick! And 73 lbs aint bad!