Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Who's ready?

Old 12-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
Great work Eric. Really like being able to keep stock license plate lights. With the options you have I think you will be very busy.
Thanks. I felt that re-using the factory license lights would be a nice perk since no other aftermarket bumper I'm aware of allows this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
so if im like number 10 on this list already lol when can I get my bumper? There is alot of interest in this thing, looks sick! And 73 lbs aint bad!
Lol. Well, I try and do my best to get things out in as little time as possible. Right now, I'd probably say if you were all the way at #10, it would be around 2 months because I still have some front bumper and rock slider orders to fill as well.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #42
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery

i'm happy
Old 12-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #43
milam89 has a spectacular aura aboutmilam89 has a spectacular aura about

milam89's Tacoma Gallery
any idea of how much it will cost? i oerdered the allprobumpr, but they havent charged the card yet i might tell them to not worry bout it if you have a decent price and have an idea of when they would ship out!!
also if i get the bumper would i have to wait for the hitch
Old 12-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #44
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by milam89 View Post
any idea of how much it will cost? i oerdered the allprobumpr, but they havent charged the card yet i might tell them to not worry bout it if you have a decent price and have an idea of when they would ship out!!
also if i get the bumper would i have to wait for the hitch
My target is $600+ the hitch. It would probably ship in about a month's time.
Old 12-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #46
milam89 has a spectacular aura aboutmilam89 has a spectacular aura about

milam89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
My target is $600+ the hitch. It would probably ship in about a month's time.
i pm'ed u
Old 12-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
looks freakin good man, now you gotta work on one for us ha ha
Thanks man! I am!
Quote:
Originally Posted by milam89 View Post
i pm'ed u
Got it. let me push some numbers and see what I think.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #48
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly man.. Publicity is everything and it looks like you don't need it but have you thought about "Branding" your work? If you have the Copyrights for your name then (my opinion) i think it would look sick if you just put your Relentless "R" in that little metal square that would go right under each tail light... But i don't know how much strength you would lose. Also again i'm not saying that there would be any legal issues i'm just assuming.. Anyone please chime in nicely! I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT and i just want to rep it as much as possible! Sorry if i got people started on the "Sticker Kick" well put me on the list for number 20 for a combo setup and i'll pm you in the later months for details cause by the time you get to number 20 i'll be ready also! If i wait till later to be put on the list i'm sure i'll have to wait even longer than that to get it!! LOL!! Again just a thought!
Old 12-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Honestly man.. Publicity is everything and it looks like you don't need it but have you thought about "Branding" your work? If you have the Copyrights for your name then (my opinion) i think it would look sick if you just put your Relentless "R" in that little metal square that would go right under each tail light... But i don't know how much strength you would lose. Also again i'm not saying that there would be any legal issues i'm just assuming.. Anyone please chime in nicely! I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT and i just want to rep it as much as possible! Sorry if i got people started on the "Sticker Kick" well put me on the list for number 20 for a combo setup and i'll pm you in the later months for details cause by the time you get to number 20 i'll be ready also! If i wait till later to be put on the list i'm sure i'll have to wait even longer than that to get it!! LOL!! Again just a thought!
Thanks!
Yeah, i've been considering adding the 'R' to the end plates of the front bumper, and also to these rears somewhere for a little advertising/branding. I've been waiting for my CNC cutter to draw up the R and cut me out some samples to see how I like it.
You really want to be #20? hahaha
Old 12-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #50
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly.. Yeah! Like i said, I do have to save for this and it looks like base for both is roughly $1400 then i will want to a few things to both... more the rear so i'm looking at $1600 then $150 shipping i'm sure if i tried REAL hard i can come up with that in 3 months at my rate after bills and living comfortably! After 3 months you'll already be ready to make mine and then you'll be like perfect timing! You said 2months minimum on the #10 spot! well make it #15 then! Also... Don't forget to post pics of the makings of the Branding!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Honestly.. Yeah! Like i said, I do have to save for this and it looks like base for both is roughly $1400 then i will want to a few things to both... more the rear so i'm looking at $1600 then $150 shipping i'm sure if i tried REAL hard i can come up with that in 3 months at my rate after bills and living comfortably! After 3 months you'll already be ready to make mine and then you'll be like perfect timing! You said 2months minimum on the #10 spot! well make it #15 then! Also... Don't forget to post pics of the makings of the Branding!!!
Sounds like a deal man.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #52
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man, you will probably be hearing from me here in the future for a rear and front.

You do outstanding work!
Old 12-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsly862 View Post
Dang man, you will probably be hearing from me here in the future for a rear and front.

You do outstanding work!
Good to hear. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:21 AM   #54
cam-shaft has a spectacular aura aboutcam-shaft has a spectacular aura about

cam-shaft's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. What cut out are you using for back-up lights?
Old 12-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #55
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
whoa 2 months?!? thats not enough time to raise funds lol I guess ill pm you when I get the money, do you have pics of the front bumper you make?
Old 12-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #56
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whoa 2 months?!? thats not enough time to raise funds lol I guess ill pm you when I get the money, do you have pics of the front bumper you make?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...umper-buy.html
Old 12-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #57
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Not a high-clearance wrap-around
Old 12-05-2010, 02:21 PM   #59
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Will they be able to still use the factory class 3 hitch?
no u cant. but hes offering one with the bumper for an undisclosed amount so far
Old 12-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam-shaft View Post
Looks good. What cut out are you using for back-up lights?
Thanks. For back up lights, I figure either 4" round, or some small rectangular lights. That can be chosen by the buyer to their preference.
Quote:
Lol alright man. A link was posted in replyto front bumpers already too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Not a high-clearance wrap-around
I plan on doing them in the future! Just dont really want to hack my truck so I kind of need a donor truck to build one off of. Any takers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Will they be able to still use the factory class 3 hitch?
No. It hangs down too far(about 6" clearance gain with my bumper), and the bumper would only attach with 2 bolts per side if attached like the factory one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
no u cant. but hes offering one with the bumper for an undisclosed amount so far
Actually I did mention a price, it'll probably be about $100.