Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Who's ready?

Old 05-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #121
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
NICE BUMPERS ERIC DON'T HAVE A PHOTO OF THE FRONT BUMPER I GOT FROM YOU HAVE TO UPDATE MY SIG AS SOON AS I GET THE REAR.HOPE YOU WILL COME UP WITH A REAR THAT CAN WORK WITH THE FACTORY HITCH PLUS THE TIRE CARRIER.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #122
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by edc View Post
NICE BUMPERS ERIC DON'T HAVE A PHOTO OF THE FRONT BUMPER I GOT FROM YOU HAVE TO UPDATE MY SIG AS SOON AS I GET THE REAR.HOPE YOU WILL COME UP WITH A REAR THAT CAN WORK WITH THE FACTORY HITCH PLUS THE TIRE CARRIER.
Why you gotta yell like Samuel L. Jackson
Old 06-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #124
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
do you offer a bumper with a swing out something similar to cbi's?
Yes, a tire carrier is an option on my rear bumpers. I can do basic for just a spare tire, or add other things like hilift holder, fuel can holder, etc.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #125
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
warn winch

HEY ERIC WHAT IS THE BEST SIZE OF WARN WINCH YOU WOULD RECOMMEND FOR THE BUMPER I BOUGHT FROM YOU.THANKS.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #126
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by edc View Post
HEY ERIC WHAT IS THE BEST SIZE OF WARN WINCH YOU WOULD RECOMMEND FOR THE BUMPER I BOUGHT FROM YOU.THANKS.
Several will work, the model is up to you based on your budget and pulling requirements,

VR8000, VR10000, M8000, XD9000, 9.5XP