Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. 05+ Rear plate bumper.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #21
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Thanks bro!....

I did not know this was in the future though, I might hold off and see what you come up with!
Alright, sounds good man.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #22
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
read vvvvv

Ya, some of it is to give protection, but the gap under the tail light is because the bed/body flexes in relation to the frame/bumper when offroad so that gap is there so the bumper doesnt hit the tails lights. look at the stock rear bumper and there is still this same gap.
Oops. I thought he meant the horizontal sticking out

Yeah there's a decent amount of flex in the frame and bushings of the body mounts.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #25
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco
Orders:
1. 1337Taco (base bumper pictured)
2. expmed (base + hitch)
3. clack (base + hitch)
4. edc (base + hitch + tire carrier)
15. SouthernTaco07
This is HILARIOUS!!! ROFL!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #26
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
This is HILARIOUS!!! ROFL!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #27

Thanks stan.
Yours looks pretty good too! Props for building not buying if you have the skills!
Old 12-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #28
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
WOW, Super nice!!!
Is the high clearence hitch receiver going to be behind the license plate or right beneath bumper or other location??
Old 12-13-2010, 06:48 AM   #29
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
looks killer eric!

so are you doing one with a hidden hitch in it?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:53 AM   #30
RCL will become famous soon enoughRCL will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Bob
RCL's Tacoma Gallery
Please let us know when you will be doing bumper with hitch.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicP View Post
WOW, Super nice!!!
Is the high clearence hitch receiver going to be behind the license plate or right beneath bumper or other location??
Thanks man! The receiver hitch will be right below the license plate. I prefer that vs behind the plate because it's tucked back enough to where clearance with it isnt so much an issue, and lends to much easier access vs having a hinged license plate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
looks killer eric!

so are you doing one with a hidden hitch in it?
Thanks! Should be building one with a hitch within a week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
Please let us know when you will be doing bumper with hitch.
Take a look at the response above.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #32
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! Should be building one with a hitch within a week.
you wait till i get my return/extra monies because your gonna be getting a big order from me
Old 12-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #33
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The receiver hitch will be right below the license plate. I prefer that vs behind the plate because it's tucked back enough to where clearance with it isnt so much an issue
Awesome. A bumper designer who understands geometry and that you can increase clearance on a low hanging part by moving it forward toward the axle.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:04 PM   #34
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

I want to see the tiregate.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #35
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

I want to see the tiregate.
I'll take some of that...

x2
Old 12-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #36
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
I'll take some of that...

x2

I'll break off a piece myself!

x3
Old 12-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Awesome. A bumper designer who understands geometry and that you can increase clearance on a low hanging part by moving it forward toward the axle.
Yes! Exactly!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #38
Tbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shedTbird is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
Tbird's Tacoma Gallery
Eric,

My wife was looking over my shoulder as I browsed the pics of this new rear bumper of yours. She said "Oh man that's nice! That's the one you should get". She's seen them all! That sounds like an approval to release funds to me.

So, I wonder how long until you can roll out an example of one w/ the hitch and a swing gate tire carrier/jerry can holder set-up?
Old 12-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #39
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
why no Hi-Lift Jack lifting points??