Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. 05+ Rear plate bumper.

Old 12-14-2010, 10:26 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
Eric,

My wife was looking over my shoulder as I browsed the pics of this new rear bumper of yours. She said "Oh man that's nice! That's the one you should get". She's seen them all! That sounds like an approval to release funds to me.

So, I wonder how long until you can roll out an example of one w/ the hitch and a swing gate tire carrier/jerry can holder set-up?
Awesome man! Approval of the GF or Wife always helps with funding truck mods!
I will be building one of them with a tire swing out and a reciever hitch built in in about 3-4 weeks most likely. I'll be sure to post pics of it as soon as it's built.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjimenRR View Post
why no Hi-Lift Jack lifting points??
Thats just the prototype pictured in the OP. The ones shipping to customers will have jacking points built in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
that thing is beautiful
Thanks.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:43 PM   #43
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohrmundt View Post
dont forget to add me to the list, i should be able to send you a deposit for sliders and rear bumper soon!
You got it cullen!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #44
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit Eric...just one more thing to add to my list. Lol

Badass bumper man. Once again, another awesome product for our money pits. I can't wait to get paid from everyone so I can buy this bumper and hopefully the front bumper at the same time. Keep up the good work man.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #45
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Make sure you add 4 - 4" spot light mounts on Cullen's rear bumper... He could really use the extra lights! Sorry for darkness problem Cullen. If only you had more lights..
Old 12-14-2010, 11:33 PM   #46
cohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cullen
cohrmundt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cohrmundt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
^^^^ Make sure you add 4 - 4" spot light mounts on Cullen's rear bumper... He could really use the extra lights! Sorry for darkness problem Cullen. If only you had more lights..
dont give me any ideas, that would be a good way to keep people from ridin my ass!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:36 PM   #47

Recessed mounts for back up lights are an option

Old 12-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #48
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Pray for the people blinded by Cullen from their own rearview mirror! Curse the people who decide to ride his ass! I hope they have good Optical insurance cause they'll need it after Cullen get done with them!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #50
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, hopefully as soon as I get all these retro's done I can get a rear bumper and sliders from you. I should know in the next week or so.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird View Post
Round lights?...I hope.
Yessir. Same size as in my front bumper. Fits a 4" round light.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:58 AM   #53
NikonRon will become famous soon enoughNikonRon will become famous soon enough
NikonRon's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see pics with the optional hitch, Eric. Ron
Old 12-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #54
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Found it. I gotta get spousal approval of course.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:47 AM   #57
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bumper Eric you might have to rent a trailer for mod day to haul all the bumpers
Old 12-30-2010, 08:54 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonRon View Post
I would like to see pics with the optional hitch, Eric. Ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by woods247 View Post
I like your design over others. Looking forward to seeing the version with a hitch option.
Pics of one with a hitch will be up next week.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:58 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice bumper Eric you might have to rent a trailer for mod day to haul all the bumpers
Thanks! Yeah I know. But that wouldnt be a bad thing. I should have some new designs for 1st gen bumpers by then too so maybe ill get even more orders by then. Lol
Old 01-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #60
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Eric,

Any idea on the price of the swing out tire carrier?