Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. 05+ Rear plate bumper.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab. 05+ Rear plate bumper.

Hey everyone, here it is! The Relentless fab 2005+ Tacoma off-road rear plate bumper!

Key features:
-Made from 3/16”, ¼”, and ¾” thick steel, CNC cut and bent, and MIG welded for unbeatable quality and rugged good looks with the strength to back them up.
-Reuse your factory license plate lights, unlike other aftermarket bumpers!
-Greatly improved clearance over low hanging factory bumper and hitch.
-Mounts through 1/4" steel mounting brackets, and uses up to 5 mounting points per side of frame for 10 total mounting points!
- Standard 3/4" recovery points, and cutout hi-llft jacking points.
-Each bumper is hand made to order to your exact specifications.
-Ships in bare steel leaving coating preference up to you.
- Only 75lbs base bumper weight(lighter than factory bumper/hitch, but stronger!)

Pricing:
Base rear bumper with recovery points starts at $659 + shipping.

Options:
-Swing away tire carrier: Starts at +$350
-Add receiver hitch**: +$80-100
-Recessed mounts for back up lights: +$40
-Possible hidden winch mount. $+80
- Add optional 'L' brackets for additional mounting strength(required addition if hitch is added and you dont have the factory tow package 'L' brackets)

Installation:
No vehicle modification is necessary to install. Simply remove the factory rear bumper and bolt the beefier Relentless rear plate bumper up with basic hand tools!
**Factory tow hitch will NOT work with this bumper. I can integrate a hitch into the bumper, but since I cannot get it officially tested like the factory hitch, it comes unrated for capacity and full responsibility and liability is on you if you decide to tow with it. I'm sure you can understand, theres just a lot of liability there that I can't claim. These are off-road bumpers.

Shipping:
Rear bumpers can ship via FedEx or Fastenal freight. All bumpers come complete with necessary hardware to mount your license plate, and the factory license plate lights to the bumper.

Base rear bumper ships to most places for approx. $50-$120 via UPS ground. *Options such as tire carrier will change this quote quite drastically due to extra weight/dimensions.

Pictures:
La0dog's base rear:

Original prototype bumper images from my old truck:

Optional hitch:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Relentless_fab_disclaimer 3.pdf (1.61 MB, 76 views)
Old 12-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to see one with the factory tow hitch there looks sick though
Old 12-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #4
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #5
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmmmmmmmmm buuuummmmppppeeeerrrrr!! Nice man! LOVE IT!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Cant wait to see one with the factory tow hitch there looks sick though
Factory hitch wont work with this bumper. The stock rear bumper mounts to the tow hitch with 2 bolts, so this bumper wouldnt be secure enough for recovery/winching/tire carrier only mounted like the factory one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
mmmmmmmmmmmm buuuummmmppppeeeerrrrr!! Nice man! LOVE IT!
Thanks! You're on the order list!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
This is so sick! Any plans for prerunner bumpers?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #8
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco
Thanks! You're on the order list!

Do i get a discount if Auburn loses the BCS Championship game?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #9
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
finally!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
This is so sick! Any plans for prerunner bumpers?
ya i'll be doing some tube prerunner bumpers too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Do i get a discount if Auburn loses the BCS Championship game?
haha, no.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
finally!
You're on the preorder list too Mojo, any idea when you want to actually place the order?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
That's a sweet looking bumper. I don't need it, but I want it!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #13
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice! I will keeping this in mind...
Old 12-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #15
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome..... do you plan to make any high clearance ones? i really like the rear dimensions and shapes..... Im not in the market NOW but i think id like a high clearance one in the future.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
looks awesome..... do you plan to make any high clearance ones? i really like the rear dimensions and shapes..... Im not in the market NOW but i think id like a high clearance one in the future.
Thanks.
yeah, I have a donor truck lined up to hack bedsides on and build a high clearance bumper. Probably in about a month. This bumper already adds significant clearance over stock though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks great Eric!
Thanks Colton.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:31 PM   #18
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Nice looking rear end!!! Question, why does the bumper not go closer to the tail lights? Otherwise very nice.
probably protection. I'd rather have a tree or another vehicle hit my bumper than my tailgate or rear lights.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #19
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
You're on the preorder list too Mojo, any idea when you want to actually place the order?
Thanks bro!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks.
yeah, I have a donor truck lined up to hack bedsides on and build a high clearance bumper. Probably in about a month. This bumper already adds significant clearance over stock though.
I did not know this was in the future though, I might hold off and see what you come up with!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Nice looking rear end!!! Question, why does the bumper not go closer to the tail lights? Otherwise very nice.
read vvvvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
probably protection. I'd rather have a tree or another vehicle hit my bumper than my tailgate or rear lights.
Ya, some of it is to give protection, but the gap under the tail light is because the bed/body flexes in relation to the frame/bumper when offroad so that gap is there so the bumper doesnt hit the tails lights. look at the stock rear bumper and there is still this same gap.