Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

@ eric

Old 01-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
bdubbz is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
@ eric

I messaged you twice about that 2nd gen chrome bumper I bought from you and no answer, not in a huge rush but it would be great if you could let me know whats going on with the shipping...
Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man, I was down in Cali visiting the GF's family for new years and just got back tonight.... responding to your PM now.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:32 AM   #3
bdubbz is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
got it sorted out, if a mod could delete this i'd appreciate it :]
Old 01-03-2011, 03:09 AM   #4
4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4runner2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
4x4runner2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
Why the hell is this public lol
x2
Old 01-03-2011, 03:11 AM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
x3
Old 01-03-2011, 03:51 AM   #6
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
@ Eric:
Just wanted to say you make a fuggen sweet ass product and your prices are awesome. Keep up the good work and hopefully 2011 is a prosperous year for you. Maybe I can buy some bumper this year too, just waiting on a deer
Old 01-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #7
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
x3
x4
Old 01-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #8
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess TW is the new Twitter.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
@ eric, i called you last night, texted you twice this morning, no response. We caught eyes at the club, i found you on facebook. I though we had a moment. Text me back or something to let me know you're interested.

- love, your brown-eyed admirer
Old 01-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #10

Old 01-03-2011, 12:35 PM   #11
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #12
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
@ eric, i called you last night, texted you twice this morning, no response. We caught eyes at the club, i found you on facebook. I though we had a moment. Text me back or something to let me know you're interested.

- love, your brown-eyed admirer
Old 01-03-2011, 12:38 PM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
is this a response?? <3