Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab 05+ Cut bedside high-clearance bumper

Old 01-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #21
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Added a new pic I took from my cell phone this afternoon to the OP.
Let me hear those opinions, comments, etc.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #22
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
looks great
i realy like the lil bump out by the fender flare
does it have a hitch or can you use the factory hitch??
Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I dig the incorporation of the fender flare into the bumper design.

Looks nice, like all your stuff. You seem to be one of the faster turnarounds as well.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #25
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG! This looks so bad ass!! You'll be hearing from me this summer.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:54 PM   #27
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! It flows perfect with the fender!
Old 01-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #28
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
looks great
i realy like the lil bump out by the fender flare
does it have a hitch or can you use the factory hitch??
Thanks! Wanted to make it look like its made for the truck, not just generic and I think that was exactly what was needed.
The factory hitch does not work, and would hinder clearance miserably. I can include a hitch in the bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

Looks nice, like all your stuff. You seem to be one of the faster turnarounds as well.
Thanks man!
Am I? Good to know! I feel pretty backed up and overwhelmed sometimes. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
We need more pics............................NAOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patience! More tomorrow or maybe Friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
x2

And how hard is it to cut into the body?
Not bad if you're steady with a grinder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
OMFG! This looks so bad ass!! You'll be hearing from me this summer.
Sounds great Felipe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
What kind of preperation is needed if any?
Lay down a good straight tape line, cut below the line at first, then do another cut if the alignment is good until its as high as it needs to be.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #29
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
subb'ed

Lets see if you can compete.
yeah...this might make things tough.....i think the design of the tire carrier will be the deciding factor.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
yeah...this might make things tough.....i think the design of the tire carrier will be the deciding factor.
It'll likely have a 1750lb rated spindle pivot, square/rectangle tube carrier structure, CNC cut gussets in load areas, and a latch like this to hold it shut. And grease zerks in the spindle to keep it lubed and working for a long time.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:10 PM   #31
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
It'll likely have a 1750lb rated spindle pivot, square/rectangle tube carrier structure, CNC cut gussets in load areas, and a latch like this to hold it shut. And grease zerks in the spindle to keep it lubed and working for a long time.
you planning on offset or centered (for the spare)?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:11 PM   #32
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post

X2 looks awesome Eric, nice work
Old 01-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #33
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
BUMPER!!!

Now just waiting to see the tire carrier.. I think I might just cancel the Tire carrier get this and then fab up my own Bed tire carrier if that is ok.... You were saying that their is a little more metal than you expected on the tire carrier so does it even out? If so then sign me up for this!
Old 01-26-2011, 09:13 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
you planning on offset or centered (for the spare)?
I'll probably leave this up to the customer I think. It'll be offset toward the spindle if it is offset from center though.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
BUMPER!!!

Now just waiting to see the tire carrier.. I think I might just cancel the Tire carrier get this and then fab up my own Bed tire carrier if that is ok.... You were saying that their is a little more metal than you expected on the tire carrier so does it even out? If so then sign me up for this!
ya, I think we can arrange something like this.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'll probably leave this up to the customer I think. It'll be offset toward the spindle if it is offset from center though.
i'd do offset with a single jerry can holder closer to the latch. i can always weld up the holder myself, but i figure the main structural components (swing arm and spare holder) are best left to the expert.

i didn't say it yet, but it looks real good so far. i like the OEM style recessed area for the license plate. i'm assuming the hitch will be behind the plate since it's a high clearance?
Old 01-26-2011, 09:20 PM   #37

Hitch can be positioned behind or below. Optioned to buyer preference as well. This particular one will have a hitch mounted underneath as the customer wants easy access for towing regularly.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:22 PM   #38
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #39
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:42 PM   #40
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yuep, that's basically it.

Drunkensloth, do you get the TacomaMagazine? I did a small exert on the bedside chop in this past issue. you should take a look at it.
I wasn't aware that there was one... Can you send me the issue?