Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab 05+ Cut bedside high-clearance bumper

Old 04-02-2014, 11:45 AM   #381
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Question for guys with the hidden hitch, where do you hook the safety chains from the trailer?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:52 PM   #382
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't installed mine,and the bumper is back home, so I cant take a look for you, but you can hook them up to the recovery points. I also think there is an attachment where you put the pin through on the hitch in behind the bumper. Someone will have to clarify though
Old 04-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #383
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, just wondering what others have done. My dad got his non HC on and was asking if I knew how others have done it. I havent seen it yet to throw out my ideas.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:01 PM   #384
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'll be able to tell you when I install mine in a couple weeks , but im sure someone will chime in by then lol.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #385
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-26-2015, 10:00 AM   #386
TheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TheNatural's Tacoma Gallery
These are my absolute favorite HC bumpers. Do you do customization? Specifically I'm interested in incorporating a rear winch mount with fairlead behind the license plate, and shortening the bedside parts to match cut fenders. I'm probably not going to be ready to pull the trigger for a while, but planning is fun.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:14 AM   #387
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I've done both in the past for a couple customers
Old 02-26-2015, 11:59 AM   #388
TheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheNatural is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yeah I've done both in the past for a couple customers
Wicked! I'll be in touch when the time comes.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:23 PM   #389
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
You guys talking about permanently mounting a winch behind the rear bumper?

Or a receiver mount winch like I used to have?
Old 02-26-2015, 12:23 PM   #390
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Permanent mount

For instance my Tacoma that got totaled
Old 02-26-2015, 12:30 PM   #391
Quote:
Permanent mount

For instance my Tacoma that got totaled
Yes! Exactly! I even have the same backup lights.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:41 PM   #392
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
What's better than a tacoma with a winch?

A tacoma with TWO winches!
Old 02-26-2015, 12:58 PM   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNatural View Post
Yes! Exactly! I even have the same backup lights.
Nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
What's better than a tacoma with a winch?

A tacoma with TWO winches!
Hell ya, that was my thought! Sometimes you might need to winch a buddy up an obstacle behind you and dont want to turn around to pull from the front, or maybe you just need to pull yourself backwards rather than continuing though an obstacle so I decided to double up on winches. Bummer the truck got totaled before I even got to use it.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:08 PM   #394
Quote:
Nice

Hell ya, that was my thought! Sometimes you might need to winch a buddy up an obstacle behind you and dont want to turn around to pull from the front, or maybe you just need to pull yourself backwards rather than continuing though an obstacle so I decided to double up on winches. Bummer the truck got totaled before I even got to use it.
Pulling myself out backwards is more what I was thinking, but I guess it could save me some turning around too. Sometimes the ground looks okay, but it turns out to be awful muskeg crap and continuing forward is not the best option. I'm learning that moar recovery options is better.

That really is a bummer. It looks like it was a great build!