Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab 05+ Cut bedside high-clearance bumper

Old 01-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #42
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
so where is the
Old 01-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #43
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-28-2011, 02:17 AM   #44
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Updated the OP with pricing and a few more details.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:50 AM   #45
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin bumper! I really like how you kept the fender flare lines.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #46
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's nice, I don't think I trust myself cutting ny bed though!
Old 01-28-2011, 09:08 AM   #47
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
WOW, your really turning out some awesome stuff eric! Keep em coming. Cant wait!
Old 01-28-2011, 09:10 AM   #48
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work Eric by far the best looking 2nd Gen Cut bedside back bumper. Keep it up man
Old 01-28-2011, 09:16 AM   #49
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
lol, I wouldn't give it that yet. You can't even see it well in the pics

Hey from what I can see it looks better then any cut away bumper Ive seen on a 2nd Gen.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #50
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Damn good price Eric!!
Thanks Larry. For how much there is in building it, I feel its a pretty fair price. Materials/CNC cutting is more than for a front bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Nice lookin bumper! I really like how you kept the fender flare lines.
Thanks man! Wanted it to look like it belongs on the truck, and wanted it to be different than the others out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Damn that's nice, I don't think I trust myself cutting ny bed though!
Thanks! Cutting the bedsides isnt acutally too hard IMO, but I guess I've got a real steady hand with a grinder. A body shop could probably do the cut and install on one of these if you asked them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
WOW, your really turning out some awesome stuff eric! Keep em coming. Cant wait!
Thanks Josh! That front skid for you is next on the list!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice work Eric by far the best looking 2nd Gen Cut bedside back bumper. Keep it up man
Thanks Jerry.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #51
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Looks real sick Eric. Any thought on putting a winch mount into it as well? I bet it would be tough with the spare tire there, but if theres anyway to do it (maybe off to one side?) it would be sweeeeet
Old 01-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #52
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
if you want a winch in the back, you're best off just using one of the mounts that goes into the hitch. a member on here recessed one into the stock rear bumper, but it took a ton of work. i imagine the price of this bumper would skyrocked if eric had to put that much extra work into it ontop of what he's already doing.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #53
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
i have been thinking all you would have to do is drill a hole in your bed make a bracket to span the frame rails weld a reciever hitch or winch plate to it....
Old 01-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #54
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Looks real sick Eric. Any thought on putting a winch mount into it as well? I bet it would be tough with the spare tire there, but if theres anyway to do it (maybe off to one side?) it would be sweeeeet
Its in the plan to try and make one fit. I have some ideas.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:41 PM   #56
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Its in the plan to try and make one fit. I have some ideas.
I have an idea , put Booger on your ignore list .
Old 01-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #57

Finally done.
Here's a pic sent to the live thread to tide you guys over til I get more uploaded.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #58
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is sweet!!!! By the way got the shackle mounts. Thanks Eric.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #59
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Finally done.
Here's a pic sent to the live thread to tide you guys over til I get more uploaded.
I have to say that looks bad ass. I need to back into a tree>
Old 01-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
That thing is sweet!!!! By the way got the shackle mounts. Thanks Eric.
Thanks Felipe! Good deal man! They'll work for ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
I have to say that looks bad ass. I need to back into a tree>
Thanks Chris. I'll be waiting for when you do.