Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab 05+ Cut bedside high-clearance bumper

Old 01-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab 05+ Cut bedside high-clearance bumper

Quick specs/overview:
**This bumper requires cutting your bedsides level with the tail lights**
-Uses 1/4" thick CNC Plasma cut steel mounting brackets, and solid 3/16" steel plate for the rest of the bumper including braces to the side plates directly off the mounting plates
-Reinforced style side wrap-arounds match the look of your fender, but adds much needed beef to fend off trail obstacles!
-Fits factory license plate lights for a clean look, and hassle free install.
-Standard 3/4" steel recovery points
-Gains a massive 5"+ of clearance all around vs. stock bumper/fenders!!
-Available high-clearance hitch; Can be hidden behind the license plate for max clearance, or positioned just below the license plate for easy access for those that need to access the hitch often.
-Available back up light recesses for 4" round lights
-Available spare tire carriers. Single pivot uses a 1750lb rated spindle for the pivot point, can also do double swingouts.
-Weight: 140lbs base bumper

More information can be found on our website here: http://www.relentlessfabrication.us/...87&id=19083269

Notes:
Cutting of bedsides is required! This is a fairly technical job that needs to be done with care, and done right. If you hack up your truck too much, or slip with the grinder, theres no going back!
**Receiver hitch is not towing rated** Though the hitch is built pretty beefy, I can't put it though the necessary testing to have it officially rated, therefore if it is used for towing, you do so at your own risk. I cant take the liability if something happens, I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from with this.

Sample pics:

MCK419's truck:
(base+hitch+back up light recesses

Thanks to Joe(mck419) for being my guinea pig and allowing his truck to get hacked!

My old personal truck:
(base bumper)

Maxamillion1234's truck:

HC rear, dual swing outs/jerry can+spare tire holder, backup lights, hidden hitch

PSUTaco's 'beast bumper'

Mounted:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Relentless_fab_disclaimer 3.pdf (1.61 MB, 47 views)
Old 01-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
After seeing the rear bumper this is definatly goin to be good!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #5
Salty Pig
mck419 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
mck419's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks to Joe for being my guinea pig and allowing his truck to get hacked!
I'm more than happy to be the test dummy Truck looks nekid like that... My wife did one of these when I showed her the pics.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
TakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
TakDwn's Tacoma Gallery
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh. Stop, Stop, Stop.

You have to stop producing products. The misses is either gonna kill me or leave me. I suppose if she leaves me I'll buy more $hit without hearing any complaints.

Can't wait to see the completed project.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakDwn View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh. Stop, Stop, Stop.

You have to stop producing products. The misses is either gonna kill me or leave me. I suppose if she leaves me I'll buy more $hit without hearing any complaints.

Can't wait to see the completed project.
x2

Old 01-24-2011, 09:06 PM   #9
Halo913 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
Halo913's Tacoma Gallery
Im in
Old 01-24-2011, 09:19 PM   #11
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
subbed fasho
Old 01-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #12
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the comments guys.

I put in a full day working on it, and I think it should be fully pieced together tomorrow, then welding it up and sanding it on thurs, hopefully painted and on the truck by the end of Thurs.
The truck is going for a pretty big transformation, sliders are getting welded on, and a front bumper will be installed as well. It'going to look like whole different truck when Joe comes back to get it!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #13

(deleted)
Weird. Double post.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #14
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Woot woot! Can't wait!! I might switch out my order from tire gate to this depends on how they look..
Old 01-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
Watching as well.

Eric,

How stable will the box sides be after the cut. I thought I read somewhere that ATO's similar high cut needed some reinforcement?

Thanks, Alan
Old 01-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #18
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Excited to see this
Old 01-26-2011, 12:53 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Woot woot! Can't wait!! I might switch out my order from tire gate to this depends on how they look..
Sounds good Kyle. Just let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by musty40 View Post
Watching as well.

Eric,

How stable will the box sides be after the cut. I thought I read somewhere that ATO's similar high cut needed some reinforcement?

Thanks, Alan
I'll make sure they arent floppy or anything. If some sort of bracing needs to be added to hold the bedside, i'll be sure to incorporate it.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #20
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery