LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!

Old 05-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #241
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin pretty badass there Anthony! Thanks for sharing the pics. A couple might find their way onto my website.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #242
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I can honestly say that Eric's rear-end can really take a beating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwL_IzMi3vY
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #243
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 05-13-2013, 04:58 AM   #244
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery

Some really beefy sliders
Old 05-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #245
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to behold

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like every time I see Anthonys bumper he is teasing me because I dont have one and the jealousy was through the roof every time he posted a pic, but my day has come.

Getting powdercoated and ready tomorrow for a pic with it installed.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #246
NEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to beholdNEWBIETACO is a splendid one to behold

Im not sure why some came out sideways but ya get the point
Old 05-16-2013, 10:00 AM   #247

Good to see you got it and arent wasting any time with install Jake!

What kind of bike is that in the foreground of that last pic? Definitely looks Yamaha.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:39 AM   #248

Took longer than I thought but did it all by myself which was a pain.

No its a CBR 600RR not the biggest but plenty fast
Old 05-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #249
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post

That bumper is looking sweet!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #250

Quote:

Looks good!
Yeah, 600's are plenty. Looking for one myself right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
That bumper is looking sweet!
You know you want one!
Old 05-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #251
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post

You know you want one!
yes, yes I do
Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #252

Just need sliders, front bumper, and front skid. Got my exhaust skid already, dont need the front too bad since there aren't really and rocky areas here in Texas
Old 05-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #253
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Just need sliders, front bumper, and front skid. Got my exhaust skid already, dont need the front too bad since there aren't really and rocky areas here in Texas
I see you have not been to Hidden Falls yet.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:40 AM   #254

No, its outside of Llano if I remember correctly but there were some places in San Angelo that looked fun. Im about 20 miles East of Dallas there is just alot of mud arund here.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #255
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up FJC Aluminum Front Bumper

So I put this beautiful piece of metal on a couple of days ago. I put Duplicolor Bed Armor on it. Those are PIAA 510 fogs. I feel stupid for asking this, but I can't seem to get the lights out of the weird angle they are at, with the light mounts themselves at an angle; is this normal, or am I doing something wrong? I figure there has to be a way
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!-image.jpg  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #256
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
continued...

Another picture, because I can't seem to attach more than one on the Ipad
Attached Thumbnails
Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!-image.jpg  
Old 05-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #257

Yeah, the angled tabs on FJC and 96-04 Tacoma bumpers put them at an angle.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Relentless wins again versus Mercedes. People like this rear bumper so much they just want to smash into it.
Hell yeah!
Old 05-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #260
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Skids owned a set of whoops i blasted through today!