Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!

Old 01-01-2014, 07:50 PM   #321
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab HC Bumper - Vegas Armory swing out and mods

Old 01-01-2014, 08:57 PM   #322
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks, thats one full bed and looking at that makes me think i should have gone for the high clearance.......humm
Old 01-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #323
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandzach View Post

Woah
Old 01-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #325
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

it moved a little when I saw these pics
Old 01-08-2014, 05:34 PM   #326
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hot damn that looks good.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #327
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my 1/4" Aluminum IFS skid rattle canned and installed. Being a complete newbie, I freaked out initially when the holes didn't line up. After searching the web and TW, I found out that you need to remove the braces that hold the front and second cross members. And that you need a deep socket or a extension bar for the ratchet. But it's on, and I'm stoked! Looks solid, now to save up to get me the mid case skid!

Old 01-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #328
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
Finally got my 1/4" Aluminum IFS skid rattle canned and installed. Being a complete newbie, I freaked out initially when the holes didn't line up. After searching the web and TW, I found out that you need to remove the braces that hold the front and second cross members. And that you need a deep socket or a extension bar for the ratchet. But it's on, and I'm stoked! Looks solid, now to save up to get me the mid case skid!

Looks good! Don't forget about that T-case!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:52 PM   #329
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Shot this tonight.

IMG_7480 by tbrown6912, on Flickr
Old 01-13-2014, 01:26 PM   #330
2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all

EMS:
Name: Tyler Addison Rush III
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery

Nothing hardcore, FirstGen Bed Bar...
Old 01-28-2014, 03:38 PM   #331
kemosabee is on a distinguished road

Name: James
kemosabee's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kemosabee Send a message via Yahoo to kemosabee
Finished product

Now all I need is a rear, and sliders.......
Old 01-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #332
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:39 AM   #333
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the bumper build kits and customized them a bit.

Boxed in the round fog light holes for the Ridged industries light

After I picked the bumpers up I changed my mind about an on board winch. Filled in the openings and made a front hitch.

10w each LED mini pod flood lights.

Used a piano hinge and 2 magnets, easy access to hidden hitch.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:53 AM   #334
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh gah. So nice.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:14 AM   #335
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order!
Old 03-17-2014, 12:31 PM   #336
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper is finished. I'll get some more pics up later. Next to do is put on my EBC pads and get some LEDs for the bumper
Old 04-18-2014, 01:52 AM   #337
berk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shed
berk's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone enlighten me as to what the keyhole looking things on the corners of the rear are for? Bottle opener is all I can think of so far.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:12 AM   #338
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Hi-lift
Old 04-18-2014, 08:14 AM   #339
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. What Max said. The small cutouts toward the ends of the rear bumpers and the same ones under the winch tray on the fronts is a lift point for a hi-lift jack
Old 04-18-2014, 08:44 AM   #340
berk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shedberk is one of the sharper tools in the shed
berk's Tacoma Gallery
Oh cool!