LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!

Old 02-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #21
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
No. Actually that piece of metal is a special futuristic super metal that they harvested from jupiter and is the strongest element known to man.
ooooo i c
Old 02-21-2011, 09:07 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
lookks f'n sweet! but wouldn't the center of those little R's on the rear bumper just pop off or bend easily, looks like the steel holding them there is very thin
they're actually surprisingly strong! You'd litterally have to pry them out with a screwdriver or something. I doubt they'd come out by hand, at least not without a LOT of effort.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #23
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice pics everyone! Keep em comin!
Old 02-22-2011, 11:54 PM   #24
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Almost on OZ?
Old 02-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #25
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Almost on OZ?
Getting colour
Old 02-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #26
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice! I'll probably have mine on before you.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:05 AM   #27
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! I'll probably have mine on before you.
I wouldn't doubt it . I'll still be the first in
Old 02-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I wouldn't doubt it . I'll still be the first in
Slacker!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:07 AM   #29

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Slacker!
OY
Old 02-23-2011, 12:07 AM   #30

eh.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #33

^
Old 03-04-2011, 10:47 PM   #35
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Nice reg cab!

I've been thinking about removing my fender flares. Does the front bumper line up exactly with the body line once the flares are removed?
Mine do I had them custom made so they would line up perfect with the fender flares removed. Otherwise they will hang over about 2".
Old 03-04-2011, 11:09 PM   #36

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice reg cab!

I've been thinking about removing my fender flares. Does the front bumper line up exactly with the body line once the flares are removed?
Pm sent
Old 03-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #37

Old 03-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #38
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
118 more days and i'll start gathering my relentless products. Gotta finish up a crack deal with uncle sam first...
Old 03-05-2011, 09:00 AM   #39
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
118 more days and i'll start gathering my relentless products. Gotta finish up a crack deal with uncle sam first...
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #40

Quote:
Nice reg cab!

Larry, to get them to line up without the flares, 2" needs to be trimmed from the bumper end plates. I did that during the build on especks bumper. In comparison, I have to trim off 4.75" from those corner plates to line up with my clearanced fenders!
Quote:
Sick background pic Felipe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post

Great pics guys! Keep em coming!