Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!

Old 03-06-2011, 03:20 AM   #41
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Good thing ATO is at my back door if I do this I will just ride up there to him and let him plate the little peices back...

Thinking about doing the Mr.Grimm mod and just removing the flares, clearancing them, and bondoing the holes and bed lining it..........
I've seen mr grimms truck in person, looks squared away for sure!
Old 03-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #42
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good ^^

I cant wait until I get my relentless products! I find myself checking daily for updates
Old 03-08-2011, 12:41 AM   #43
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good Jon! Glad you're loving the bumper!

Getting pretty close to your name on the list Eric!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #44
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbraeckel View Post
Love the bumper man. Thanks again!
Where was this taken? I think i've been there!!!

I took a few pics while on Ft Benning visiting with my Brother-n-Law and my Sis back in 09 during the October Fest! They lived a few blocks down from Iron Mike. I took a few picture down by the river and on Bunker hill.. Here's the one on Bunker Hill. (I think its called bunker hill.. Maybe bush hill..)

Old 03-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #45
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbraeckel View Post
This is actually in flatrock park in columbus. But I know the bush hill area.
Thats a badass pic! Hopefully i'll be getting mine soon!
Old 03-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #46
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-18-2011, 12:17 AM   #47
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
oh how i'd love a front and rear bumper from you!

but the truck is technically my parents until i finish paying them back for it.
so i cant do anything major like this until then. i can only wish for now
Old 03-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #48
ignorance is bliss,
tacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st MLG, 7th ESB,Alpha Co.
Name: Josh
tacoman007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
oh how i'd love a front and rear bumper from you!

but the truck is technically my parents until i finish paying them back for it.
so i cant do anything major like this until then. i can only wish for now
you have to ask permission to jump out of a air plane? what about a bumper and paying things?
Old 03-18-2011, 12:32 AM   #49
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman007 View Post
you have to ask permission to jump out of a air plane? what about a bumper and paying things?
do what? i did the sky diving on my own, they didnt know till afterwards.
and dont get the second question
Old 03-18-2011, 12:35 AM   #50
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^Protect your investment! Get Rellentless armor!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:36 AM   #51
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
^Protect your investment! Get Rellentless armor!!!!
i def tried to swing that with them, didnt bite on it haha.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:39 AM   #52
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aviator...Four Fans Of Freedom
Name: Sean
armstrsm's Tacoma Gallery
Dude your products look great ... As soon as i can im gonna Own one!!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:43 AM   #53

Quote:
i def tried to swing that with them, didnt bite on it haha.
Just te them what I told my fiancé, " Eric wanted to try something new out so he gave me a deal... $250!!!!!"
Old 03-18-2011, 12:45 AM   #54
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Just te them what I told my fiancé, " Eric wanted to try something new out so he gave me a deal... $250!!!!!"
haha maybe. they know that if i get it i will start wheeling alot harder.
cause i still kinda take it easy.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:48 AM   #55

Quote:
haha maybe. they know that if i get it i will start wheeling alot harder.
cause i still kinda take it easy.
Don't know how to help you out there bud... Well back to my green beer.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:34 AM   #56
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I'm shit faced
Old 04-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #57
TACOMA 2011
2011TACOMAWHR has a spectacular aura about2011TACOMAWHR has a spectacular aura about
Name: aaron
2011TACOMAWHR's Tacoma Gallery
someone please tell me how to order my bumper ive asked him to contact me several times with no avail he hasnt contacted me someone please give me some input i want to support him and is amazing work.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TACOMAWHR View Post
someone please tell me how to order my bumper ive asked him to contact me several times with no avail he hasnt contacted me someone please give me some input i want to support him and is amazing work.
Be patient! He is swamped and a 1 man show! So give him time and he will respond! The little voice in his head didn't realize that "If you build it they will come" would be a shit ton of people! Be patient and keep supporting!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #59
TACOMA 2011
2011TACOMAWHR has a spectacular aura about2011TACOMAWHR has a spectacular aura about
Name: aaron
2011TACOMAWHR's Tacoma Gallery
ok awesome yea He does the best work i have seen cant wait to get my order placed and thank you for the quick response.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:09 AM   #60

just installed my rear!!!! It's f'n sick!!!!!!