Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!

Old 01-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of your truck with Relentless Fab products!

Hey,
lets get some pictures together of everyones trucks with Relentless bumpers, sliders, etc! Videos of armor takin a beating and coming back for more.... even better!
This thread will be hyperlinked to the 'Customer Rigs' tab on my website.

So lets see em!

Here's mine to start it off.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Front and Rear.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #4
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Wool! In less than a month I'll post some up.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I Also came down on my front bumper pretty hard going through one of the obstacles. Tore my skid up pretty badly but didn't do anything to the bumper.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:51 AM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I Also came down on my front bumper pretty hard going through one of the obstacles. Tore my skid up pretty badly but didn't do anything to the bumper.

I can contest to that I watched him slam into a log with that bumper and it just shredded the log "Strong bumpers"
Old 01-31-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Always good to hear Kevin.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #9
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #10
Salty Pig
mck419 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
mck419's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-13-2011, 10:48 PM   #11
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Day they were installed:

Old 02-13-2011, 11:09 PM   #12
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Glad your on my side of town as soon as i get my new truck Im going to be your best customer HA
Old 02-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #14
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Front and Rear.

looks nice! are yours painted the body color? Hard to tell on my monitor
Old 02-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8th sin View Post
looks nice! are yours painted the body color? Hard to tell on my monitor
Kevin's are Rustoleum spray can bedliner.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #18
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
These things are SICK! Thanks Eric.

More pics in my build thread too: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...b-ome-4x4.html

lookks f'n sweet! but wouldn't the center of those little R's on the rear bumper just pop off or bend easily, looks like the steel holding them there is very thin
Old 02-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #19
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Great Thread... can't wait to post pics of mine up when it arrives.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #20
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
lookks f'n sweet! but wouldn't the center of those little R's on the rear bumper just pop off or bend easily, looks like the steel holding them there is very thin
No. Actually that piece of metal is a special futuristic super metal that they harvested from jupiter and is the strongest element known to man.