Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentlessfabrication.com is now up!

Old 01-30-2011, 12:26 PM   #21
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Your bumpers are great when I get back from afghanistan you'll be getting a chunk of my deployment money
Old 01-30-2011, 12:26 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
Nice job! How much did they charge you for the site design, including the logo ( if you don't mind me asking)?

Cheers.
It was done by a friend so we just kinda bartered for it.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:32 PM   #23
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
you should put that your from oregon in the contact info.

btw, have you shipped much to bc canada? how much?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #24
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
you should put that your from oregon in the contact info.

btw, have you shipped much to bc canada? how much?
Yeah, there are still a few things getting edited, added, etc. That will be one of them.

I havent, however I will be shipping a bumper up there to OZ-T this week. What are you interested in? If you PM me some shipping info, I could figure out rates better.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #26
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yeah, there are still a few things getting edited, added, etc. That will be one of them.

I havent, however I will be shipping a bumper up there to OZ-T this week. What are you interested in? If you PM me some shipping info, I could figure out rates better.
you don't make anything for my truck :P I would like to know for future reference though, oz doesn't live too far from me, if you don't mind letting me know how much that costs when it happens?

I'd have to go with elite
Old 01-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
you don't make anything for my truck :P I would like to know for future reference though, oz doesn't live too far from me, if you don't mind letting me know how much that costs when it happens?

I'd have to go with elite
I do make sliders for first gens, and the 1st gen bumpers are coming out within a month i'd say.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #28

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
oh nice, well, let me know! thanks
Old 01-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #29
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 10-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #30
Huntr Pat is on a distinguished road

Army: Retired Flight Engineer
Huntr Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Huntr Pat
It wont let me see other products. Trying to look at head ache racks
Old 10-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntr Pat View Post
It wont let me see other products. Trying to look at head ache racks
Nope, site will be all new soon hopefully. The handful of pics on threads here on tw is about all the pics I have to post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #32
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Looks Good!Wes needs to learn how to spell "OPINION"..
Old 10-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #33
Teeterator is on a distinguished road
Name: TJ
Teeterator's Tacoma Gallery
Can I place an order on the website? Interested in some armor for my 2012...
Old 10-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #34
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I'm calling on the power of TW to help Relentless win a small business grant of $25K $15K or $10K .
With the money Eric can buy more machinery & hire more help thus reducing the turn around time between order & delivery.
So if you have ever ordered one of his great products, have some on order, think you might order some someday, or just want to help out a fellow TW member.
Please vote to help him win.
http://smbchallenge.com/challenges/1/companies/b653b33a3bd0c77c6c9d27cb2783f5a8
Let's show the world the power of TacomaWorld.
Eric currently has 113 votes and the contest ends 10/31.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeterator View Post
Can I place an order on the website? Interested in some armor for my 2012...
Send me a inquiry through the site (or a PM on here) with the info for what you're interested in and I'll get back to you with payment info and prices.
Thanks