Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Deal of the day

Old 01-31-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Deal of the day

SOLD

Hey, here's a deal for you guys.
I've got a rear bumper available for only $450+shipping! (25% off regular price!)
It was the 1st rear I built after the initial prototype, and during welding I got it a little too hot which caused the bumper to have a bit of a bow to it. Function is not effected. I have since fixed the mfg issue for future bumpers. From the back you can see the middle is a little higher than the left and right ends of it so I'm selling it for cheap to the 1st person to send me the $$$ via paypal!
It is the basic replacement plate bumper with recovery points... No receiver, or hi-lift points on this one. (looks identical to the prototype bumper pictured below, except the 'R's are now cut into the corner pieces, and it ships bare steel)

So, if you need/want to replace the factory bumper with something stronger and offering more clearance, and you dont care about not having a hitch and a 'blem' bumper, PM me.

Old 01-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Dam. If only it had a hitch and tire gate.

Free Bump for you.
Old 01-31-2011, 09:08 PM   #4
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pending sale.....
Old 01-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #5

SOLD!!!