Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Diamond plate bumper ?

Old 02-14-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
Brett C is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
Brett C's Tacoma Gallery
Diamond plate bumper ?

Could you make one out of diamond plate ? I have one on my Dodge that is pretty good .
Old 02-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Steel or aluminum?
In short, yes I can.... it would be pretty unique. Not my thing, but its possible if you're interested.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
Brett C's Tacoma Gallery
Would the cost be the same ?
Old 02-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
It would be or very close to it if were talking steel- im not sure if I could even get alum diamond plate that thick. Just so were clear, all external welds would be left alone on the diamond plate because of the pattern preventing me from smoothing them down. I think the welds would be nice enough looking that it wouldn't kill the look of the bumper though.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
Brett C's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks I will keep that in mind.