Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

I need a Front Crossbar

Old 03-04-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I need a Front Crossbar

I noticed in the installation process of your front bumpers you need to take out the front cross bar.

Does anyone have theirs laying around that they would like to donate?
The previous owner of my truck hit a deer and then put an ARB bumper on. Problem is they left the mangled front crossbar and vertical center support in place, so my headlights and grill are all kinds of wonky..

*picture from installation instructions for reference.
Attached Thumbnails
I need a Front Crossbar-cross-bar.jpg  
Old 03-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a few laying around..... cover the cost of shipping plus $5 for me driving down to the post office and ill send ya one!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got any idea what shipping might be to 28607? Wish you were closer though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I've got a few laying around..... cover the cost of shipping plus $5 for me driving down to the post office and ill send ya one!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Just cut it out and leave in out. You don't need it...
I could just unbolt it... But I want one, give me yours!
Old 03-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are a good man.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Bump!
Whoops... I'll take it down to the shipping place tomorrow and see what it'll cost to send out.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #8
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Just cut it out and leave in out. You don't need it...
Any real issues with not having one?? Even with an ARB?
Old 01-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #9
LRGRNR

Lemme dig this up and clarify this is the part numbers I need out of the image below 52521, 52125B/52126B(Left and Right). Is this the same thing as the crossbar that is needing to be removed.

If it is, and if you still are willing to ship lemme know how much.
Attached Thumbnails
I need a Front Crossbar-diag_1tsa3mi.jpg  
Old 01-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #10

Check that image link, its not showing on my end.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:29 AM   #11
LRGRNR

Quote:
Check that image link, its not showing on my end.
Ok fixed
Old 01-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #12

52521 is what gets removed with my bumpers, the other 2 stay in place under the lights.
I probably have one of those bars laying the shop. I can check if you need one of them.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:15 AM   #13
LRGRNR

Quote:
52521 is what gets removed with my bumpers, the other 2 stay in place under the lights.
I probably have one of those bars laying the shop. I can check if you need one of them.
Yea, I'll take one if you got it around.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #17
LRGRNR

Quote:
you get that cross bar in the mail?
Yup, just got it the other day. Thanks a lot! I'm amazed at what it's supposed to look like compared to what mine does look like.. Pics to come