Notices

Open top bumper

Old 03-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
owen06 will become famous soon enough
Army: 1-187th INF REGT
owen06's Tacoma Gallery
Open top bumper

Hey,
I was wondering if you had a bumper that can support an integrated winch. I have a brand new Warn XD9000i but no one I have found makes a bumper with an open enough top. Thanks

- Josh
Old 03-04-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
your best bet is to sell it to a jeep owner and buy a non integrated like an M8000.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
josh,
The height of the winch is the issue- making the bumper fit the winch kills approach angle and is likely the reason manufacturers dont make them. I built one a long time ago that fit one, but it hung down really low and looked too flat/boxy thus the reason I build the ones I do now. If you didnt have any problem with possibly having to trim the bottom of your grille to clear the winch solenoid, I could modify one to fit the winch for you.