Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Stock Foglights Fitted In Relentless Plate Bumper

Old 12-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #21
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Glad it worked out for you! I haven't had any problems and they've been on for over 9 months!
i had 1 problem.......

i bought piaa extreme whites before you did this mod

oh well ebay they go
Old 12-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #22
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, trying to figure out what people are running for HID driving lights in the relentless plate bumper. I spoke to Relent, and he said the diameter cannot exceed 4.25", from what I've found, nothing will fit that requirement. Any thoughts?
Old 12-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #23
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks IluvTEA I'll do it when I get mine from Eric.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #24
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeflich View Post
Hey guys, trying to figure out what people are running for HID driving lights in the relentless plate bumper. I spoke to Relent, and he said the diameter cannot exceed 4.25", from what I've found, nothing will fit that requirement. Any thoughts?
Sorry buddy, I have no idea. Maybe try to retro the stock foglights and install them in the Relentless bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Thanks IluvTEA I'll do it when I get mine from Eric.
Glad I could help. It's a cheap and reliable way to do it without having to buy aftermarket foglights and mess with wiring and stuff. Let us know how it turns out.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #25
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Glad I could help. It's a cheap and reliable way to do it without having to buy aftermarket foglights and mess with wiring and stuff. Let us know how it turns out.
It'll be a while, I have a lot of $ to spend before I get to my bumpers (last on wish list) but good to know I wont need to replace the stock fogs right away. As for the wiring it's not a problem for me, mine didn't come with them or any wiring and I hooked the fog relay switch leg into the running lights so when every the running lights are on so are my fogs. My Auto OEM Fog Light Mod
Old 02-14-2012, 06:38 PM   #26
Mickdizzle is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Matt
Mickdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
after reading all of the negative reviews on the piaas and the price this is what i am going with. Thank you for sharing
Old 02-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #27
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeflich View Post
I think he put 5" tubes in for OZ. Maybe it's just the aluminum ones he can do this with.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #28
madeinalaska is on a distinguished road
Navy: lowly lowly cook
madeinalaska's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickdizzle View Post
after reading all of the negative reviews on the piaas and the price this is what i am going with. Thank you for sharing
+1
Old 04-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #29
trdtrav is on a distinguished road
trdtrav's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone put the stock fog lights in their aluminum bumper yet? pics. or ideas would be great. The holes on my alum. bumper are bigger than 4 inches, so this isnt working for me, tried using a 4 inch to 4 inch fernco, no luck. I cant seem to find a 5 to 3 inch or even 5 to 4 inch ferco. I really dont want to use an aftermarket light, cant afford them right now either! Any ideas would be great, thanks.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #30
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdtrav View Post
Has anyone put the stock fog lights in their aluminum bumper yet? pics. or ideas would be great. The holes on my alum. bumper are bigger than 4 inches, so this isnt working for me, tried using a 4 inch to 4 inch fernco, no luck. I cant seem to find a 5 to 3 inch or even 5 to 4 inch ferco. I really dont want to use an aftermarket light, cant afford them right now either! Any ideas would be great, thanks.
Don't have one yet. What about if you cut the mounting holes that the fogs clip into out of the plastic bumper cover and slid them into the aluminum holes.
It's a long way down the road until I get my aluminum bumpers from Eric (I'll get sliders & skids from him first). But I'm sure I'll MacGyver a way if some one else hasn't first.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #31
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 11-05-2012, 06:47 AM   #32
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome mod dude! way to be resourceful and use foglights you already paid for anyway! I'm def going to be looking back at this when i get my bumper.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #33
samiam22691 is on a distinguished road
Name: Sam
samiam22691's Tacoma Gallery
That bumper looks fantastic. Nice work on the fog lights.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #34
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1ssdv View Post
Awesome mod dude! way to be resourceful and use foglights you already paid for anyway! I'm def going to be looking back at this when i get my bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiam22691 View Post
That bumper looks fantastic. Nice work on the fog lights.
Thanks fellas, let me know if you have any questions
Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #36

IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Yah thanks for the writeup. Worked perfect for me only I had to flip my drivers side fog light upside down since the plug wouldn't reach.
That's weird I didn't have a problem with the wire reaching. I'm glad it worked out for you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Subbed cause my bumper should be shipping this week.
Awesome! Get some pics once you get it installed!
Old 11-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #37
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
this is exactly what i was looking for! thanks
Old 12-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #39
Ermine is on a distinguished road
Ermine's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone do it to an aluminum? I'm getting mine pretty soon and would like to install the stock lights.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #40
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermine View Post
Anyone do it to an aluminum? I'm getting mine pretty soon and would like to install the stock lights.
Why are you thinking it would be different? I'm pretty sure the dimensions are identical for the aluminum bumpers.