Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. '96-2004 Tacoma Rear plate bumper

Old 04-02-2011, 11:56 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
whoa wait a swing away for the tire???? i totally want to see that!
Building one for a customer now. Pic tomorrow or Monday!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #23
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
If I had a first gen I'd be all over this.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #24
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
If I had a first gen I'd be all over this.
Too bad you have a 2nd gen.
Old 04-03-2011, 12:17 AM   #25
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
that red truck is sweet!! whats the specs: lift and tires?
Im so tempted to get one but with $150 to ship, I could buy myself a hi-lift and recovery gear! argh the price to pay to live in paradise...
Old 04-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4Fish View Post
that red truck is sweet!! whats the specs: lift and tires?
Im so tempted to get one but with $150 to ship, I could buy myself a hi-lift and recovery gear! argh the price to pay to live in paradise...
Thanks. Its the GF's and mine, but its her daily driver as I usually drive my '07.
Its an 03 4cyl 4x4 extended cab, with a 3" suspension lift and 3" body lift(bought it lifted. I would have done different and skipped the body lift) with 15" American racing Chamber teflon wheels and 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2's.
Its undergoing a bit of a transformation right now. It used to have a tube rear bumper on which I replaced with this new plate bumper, and I'm replacing the 'rock sliders' that came on it with some beefier ones I made. They're full 2" round tube sliders and I'm putting on some 1.75" tube 'kick up's' on the back portion right now before I get around to welding them on. I'm also in the process of finishing a front plate bumper for it right now. I used the truck for my prototypes so those bumpers are staying on it. I'll probably add a tire carrier to the rear bumper as well, per the GF's request.
Quote:
Sweet! cant wait to see how it turns out!
Yep. Stay tuned man!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #28
t0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nice
t0mills's Tacoma Gallery
Anxiously waiting!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:50 PM   #30
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Front bumper too..
Old 04-06-2011, 09:40 AM   #31
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Have a high clearance version in the works?
Old 04-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mills View Post
Anxiously waiting!
Finished it on Wednesday and shipped it by the end of the day due to customer timeframe with moving, so didnt have much time to take pics. I snagged a few with my cell phone, I'll edit them and throw them up though. And I know the owner of them will be posting pics as soon as they're mounted on his truck too!
Quote:
it all done???
Yessir! refer to ^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Front bumper too..
I sent one out with the rear bumper, will be finishing the one that's going on the red truck in the OP and then posting those pics up too! GB will be opening for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Have a high clearance version in the works?
Havent really considered it due to how high the rear of the 1st gen is vs the low hanging 2nd gens. It may be a possibility though.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #33
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
so who do i have to shoot to get one of these?
Old 04-10-2011, 10:49 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
so who do i have to shoot to get one of these?
Lol. Dont have to shoot!
Send me a PM and I can discuss ordering info if you'd like to get one!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #35
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I sent one out with the rear bumper, will be finishing the one that's going on the red truck in the OP and then posting those pics up too! GB will be opening for them.
Nice, I coulda swore somewhere I saw a pic of ur gfs truck with a bumper, do you have any of it? Maybe it was some other one. Cant wait to see it.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:51 AM   #36
t0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nice
t0mills's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finished it on Wednesday and shipped it by the end of the day due to customer timeframe with moving, so didnt have much time to take pics. I snagged a few with my cell phone, I'll edit them and throw them up though. And I know the owner of them will be posting pics as soon as they're mounted on his truck too!

Nice!

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Was this a rear bumper with a swing-out and winch mount?
Old 04-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #37
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Havent really considered it due to how high the rear of the 1st gen is vs the low hanging 2nd gens. It may be a possibility though.
Hm hadn't realizd the 2nd gen hung lower. I've been catching the bottom of my bumper alot so I've started thinking about high clearance.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Nice, I coulda swore somewhere I saw a pic of ur gfs truck with a bumper, do you have any of it? Maybe it was some other one. Cant wait to see it.
Yeah I think i sent one or 2 to the live thread of it mounted. I'll get more soon though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mills View Post
Nice!

Looking forward to seeing the pics. Was this a rear bumper with a swing-out and winch mount?
It was a rear with rectangular back up light cutouts, hitch, and tire carrier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Hm hadn't realizd the 2nd gen hung lower. I've been catching the bottom of my bumper alot so I've started thinking about high clearance.
Yeah, they seem to hang quite a bit lower. The red truck in the OP has the bedside level with mine, and with the standard rear it has just as much clearance underneath as my truck with the HC rear.
My HC rear adds 5" of clearance around the sides vs stock 2nd gen.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #40
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Really loving the looks of this....

wish this pallet was heading to PDX....