Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. '96-2004 Tacoma Rear plate bumper

Old 04-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #42
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see it in person! lol
Old 04-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #43
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
wow! looks great! wish i could see it mounted and witha tire on it. How much did that cost him?
Thanks!
As said, I'll get more pics as I can.
price is same as listed in OP for the rear bumper and options, and the front runs the same pricing as my 2nd gen front bumpers. I gave him a package discount of 10% off for the whole order of sliders, front bumper, and rear bumper though.
I think the pallet of armor as pictured ran about $2100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
I wanna see it in person! lol
Well Bryce, Brittony will be down there at the end of the week and she'll have the front plate bumper w/ fog recesses and center hoop on, as well as the rear bumper pictured in the OP, plus some new sliders too. Should shoot her a text on the weekend if you want to try and see it while she's down there.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:27 AM   #44
cumminsdiesel is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
cumminsdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in one.. What is lead time??

Alex
Old 04-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #45
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumminsdiesel View Post
Interested in one.. What is lead time??

Alex
With all my other orders at the moment, and planning to move soon... probably 2-3 months, maybe shorter after I settle into my new shop.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #46
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
cant wait for the pics of the swing bumper!
Me too! But if I see, I'll probly wanna buy it
Old 04-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRockTaco View Post
Me too! But if I see, I'll probly wanna buy it
Theres some pics I took of it sitting on the shop floor with my cell phone, I'll edit them and throw em on here. It can also be seen in that pic above with the front, rear, and sliders all on the pallet.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #48
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Any updated pics of that pallet of armor mounted on vehicle yet?
Old 05-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #49
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I might have to get the front AND rear bumper from you. I already have the Demello rear wrap around tube bumper but really like your tire carrier option on your plate bumper. Argh, what do I do????
Old 05-31-2011, 05:13 AM   #50
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, you have any pictures of the receiver hitch? Can you tow with it or is it recommended for recovery only? Looking good man.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Hey Eric, you have any pictures of the receiver hitch? Can you tow with it or is it recommended for recovery only? Looking good man.
I advertise it as recovery and receiver accessory use, but I'm sure there are guys that will tow with it. I simply cant claim a tow rating due to liability, however the hitch is pretty beefy.
It is welded to the bottom of the bumper, as well as braced with 2x3 tube spanning between the mounting plates on the back side... quite a solid setup.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:45 PM   #52
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. I was looking for a reciever hitch that wasn't in the way of the license plate. I'll be saving up my pennies hopefully.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #53

Updated the OP with some new pics of one with a swingout.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:52 PM   #55
mountainkid is on a distinguished road

Name: seth
mountainkid's Tacoma Gallery
could i still use my aftermarket hitch with this bumper?
Old 08-24-2011, 06:28 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkid View Post
could i still use my aftermarket hitch with this bumper?
Possibly; it would depend on how the hitch mounts and what height it puts it at in relation to the bumper.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #57
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone post a side-of-truck shot so I can see what it looks like directly from the side?
Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderone View Post
Can someone post a side-of-truck shot so I can see what it looks like directly from the side?
This work?
Old 10-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #59
I like bright things.
thunderone will become famous soon enough

thunderone's Tacoma Gallery
Close, but that's still sorta an angle shot. I basically just want to see how far the bumper hangs down on the side. If it does I might not have to get the bedside rails.. not sure yet though
Old 10-27-2011, 08:05 PM   #60
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Whos red yota is that?