Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. '96-2004 Tacoma Rear plate bumper

Old 10-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #61
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma mud View Post
Whos red yota is that?
Mine.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #62
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Got any more pics of it?
Old 01-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #63
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bumpin back up
Old 03-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #64

TTT!
Old 06-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #65
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
I want I want!
Old 06-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post
I want I want!
well order one up!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #67
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Hows all the orders comin Eric? Stayin busy?
Old 08-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #68

ttt
Old 12-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #69
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
Could you extend the bumper on the sides to accommodate cut bedsides?? kinda like your 2nd gen bumpers.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
Could you extend the bumper on the sides to accommodate cut bedsides?? kinda like your 2nd gen bumpers.
Possibly. I'd need a donor truck to hack bedsides on, or I've been planning on doing some external wrap around plates that dont require cutting.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
^x2

also can you hide the hitch behind the license plate?
Sure can!
Old 12-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #72
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Possibly. I'd need a donor truck to hack bedsides on, or I've been planning on doing some external wrap around plates that dont require cutting.*
wish I was closer, my truck could be your guinnie pig all day long!!

are you working on plate wrap-around only or would you do a tube/hybrid wrap like CBI/Demello ?
Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #74
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys doing another group buy? Or what is the price for a complete rear bumper built. is it still the prices on the 1st page Like the bumper on the red tacoma on page 1.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #76
Widespread Panic is on a distinguished road
Name: Darin
Widespread Panic's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody running one of these have an aftermarket class 3 hitch? Really like the look but must have a hitch.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #77
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widespread Panic View Post
Does anybody running one of these have an aftermarket class 3 hitch? Really like the look but must have a hitch.

I ordered a bumper. I plan on running one. I think i may have to bring the brackets from the hitch to the shop in town and get them to make them 2 inches bigger to allow for it to clear
Old 05-31-2013, 09:52 AM   #78
toyotacrawlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Trip
toyotacrawlin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, i was just wondering if you still made the rear plate bumpers for the 96-04 tacomas... i might want to place an order for one if you do... i just cant find em on your site......
Old 06-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #79
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a PM.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #80
digitalferg is on a distinguished road
digitalferg's Tacoma Gallery
What's the standard/current wait time to get one of these built and shipped? I'd really like to get one of these.

-Ferg