Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. '96-2004 Tacoma Rear plate bumper

Old 03-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Relentless Fab. '96-2004 Tacoma Rear plate bumper

Hey everyone, here it is! The Relentless fab 1996-2004 Tacoma off-road rear plate bumper!

Key features:
- Made from 3/16”, ¼”, and ¾” thick steel, CNC cut and bent, and MIG welded for unbeatable quality and rugged good looks with the strength to back them up.
- Greatly improved clearance over low hanging factory bumper and hitch.
- Mounts through 1/4" steel mounting brackets, and uses 3 mounting points per side of frame. Compare this to our competitors using only 1-2 bolts per frame rail being held in shear!
- Standard integrated 3/4" steel recovery points are through welded directly to the mounting plates for strength to handle all recovery situations! No surface welded 'recovery' points here!
- Standard hi-lift jack lifting notches on every bumper
- Standard cutouts for factory license plate lights to be reused
- Each bumper is hand made to order to your exact specifications.
- Bumper ships in bare metal, or can be primered at request.
- Approximately 75lbs base bumper weight.
- Modified mounting for trucks with body lift is available. If a body lift is installed, please specify how much body lift is on your truck when ordering otherwise a bumper for a standard truck will be sent (0" body lift).

Pricing:
Base rear bumper with recovery points starts at $600 + shipping.

Options:
- Swing away tire carrier: Starts at +$350
- Add receiver hitch: +$100
- Recessed mounts for back up lights: +$40
- Possible hidden winch mount. (still designing)
- Add 1.75" tube wrap arounds to protect rear quarter panels (still designing)
- Modded mounting plates to fit body lifted trucks

Installation:
No vehicle modification is necessary to install. Simply remove the factory rear bumper and bolt the beefier Relentless rear plate bumper up with basic hand tools!
**Factory tow hitch will NOT work with this bumper. I can integrate a hitch into the bumper, but since I cannot get it officially tested like the factory hitch, it comes unrated for capacity and full responsibility and liability is on you if you decide to tow with it. I'm sure you can understand where i am coming from, theres just a lot of liability there that I can't claim for on-road use. These are off-road bumpers.

Shipping info:
Rear bumpers can ship via UPS or Fastenal. All bumpers ship in bare metal and come complete with necessary hardware to mount your license plate, and additional grade-8 mounting bolts.
Base rear bumper ships to most places for approx. $50-$130 via UPS ground. *Options such as tire carrier requires shipping via fastenal freight truck due to extra weight/dimensions.

Fastenal freight shipping rates:
Pacific time zone: $75
Mountain time zone: $100
Central time zone: $125
East coast, hawaii: $150

Please allow time for your bumper to be expertly crafted to your specs. I build as quick as possible, but quality like this takes some time. Great looks, unbeatable quality and solid design is found in every Relentless product. Complete customer satisfaction is my goal!

Sample pictures:
Pictured is base bumper for a 3" body lifted application.

Jason's rear with: 3" body lift mod, receiver hitch, custom backup light cutouts, and swing-out tire carrier option.

Bumper with back up light recesses and hitch

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Relentless fab disclaimer.pdf (59.9 KB, 275 views)
Old 03-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery

Once again Eric you designed a sweet bumper!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-24-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
tsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura abouttsab916 has a spectacular aura about

tsab916's Tacoma Gallery
Sick....do you have a front bumper to match the rear?
Old 03-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post

Once again Eric you designed a sweet bumper!!!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsab916 View Post
Sick....do you have a front bumper to match the rear?
Should have one done within a week.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks!

Should have one done within a week.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #7

Bump
Old 03-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin real good!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Dont think so, the ass of these trucks are way up anyway.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #12
t0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nice
t0mills's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

Make it wrap around the bed sides, add dual swing-outs (tire on one, jerry cans and hi-lift on other), and make a spot for a 8k lb winch, and I'll buy one!
Old 03-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #13
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
i like that bumper! the only thing is is that i would want one with a class 3 hitch as well, or would this just fit around the hitch i already have?
Old 03-24-2011, 07:57 PM   #15

Weather broke just long enough this after noon to take a few new pics. Uploading them now so you guys can see it clearer.

And thanks for all the positive responses!
Tire carrier and winch mount WILL be available!
Old 03-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #16

Updated the OP with pics in better weather.

Front plate bumper is in development for those who would be interested in a complete package; front and rear, front and sliders, rear and slider, front rear and sliders, etc. I will have package discounts for orders of more than 1 armor product in a single order, plus you can take advantage of cheaper shipping as each additional armor piece adds only $20/ea to the Fastenal shipping rates listed above.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:38 AM   #17
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice work, any plans for a plate wrap around instead of tube?
Old 03-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #18

It could be a possibility. I'd have to tweak the dimensions a little to make the sides stick out farther by about an inch to allow room for the plate wraps.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #19
t0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nicet0mills is just really nice
t0mills's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
It could be a possibility. I'd have to tweak the dimensions a little to make the sides stick out farther by about an inch to allow room for the plate wraps.

Definitely hope this is an option!

I'm interested to see what you come up with for a front bumper. Hopefully I'll be buying a pair from you soon.

Also, good to see that you're offering options for bodylifted trucks. I know they're frowned upon, but my truck had one when I bought it, so I'm not going to bother removing it.

Keep at it, and let me know when you're ready to start selling.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #20

Sounds good. Same here, when we got the GF's truck(pictured) it had a 3" body lift installed from the previous owner. Not my favorite thing to have installed but I can live with it I suppose.
As for when I'm ready for orders, I'll take orders for the standard bumper and options listed now but there is a decent lead time with all my other orders piled up right now.