Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Just released! Relentless Fab 96-04 Tacoma front plate bumper

Old 04-20-2011, 07:05 PM   #22
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Me likey!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #23
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
MAN DOES THAT LOOK GOOD.....

WICKED JOB ERIC
Old 04-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #26
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man I'm liking it
Old 04-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #27
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
I hate you, one more things Im gonna "waste" my money on..Looks great man, I will definately be talking to you soon, especially concerning the aluminum one.
Sorry man, but gotta say this isnt a 'waste'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Looks great. Patiently awaits GB.
Thanks man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Me likey!
Thanks Dean!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
MAN DOES THAT LOOK GOOD.....

WICKED JOB ERIC
Thanks. Bet you're getting excited for your armor!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
passenger side on the aluminum looks crooked?
Ya slightly, but thats just because I mounted it myself and zipped the bolts in with my impact gun and was in too much of a hurry to adjust it. There is 1/2" adjustment for leveling and adjusting height if it doesnt sit quite right on the truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Looks great Eric! Another great product!
Thanks Kyle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Looks good man I'm liking it
Thanks Jerry.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #28
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Sorry man, but gotta say this isnt a 'waste'
Tell that to my folks lol, your right waste is a poor choice of words..a necessity that I dont need, but must have?
So I gotta nit pick at ya. Whats the biggest difference between yours and the elite? Looks like yours is flatter on top doesnt round over? Motivate me to buy yours over Tim, without telling him
Old 04-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #29
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Tell that to my folks lol, your right waste is a poor choice of words..a necessity that I dont need, but must have?
So I gotta nit pick at ya. Whats the biggest difference between yours and the elite? Looks like yours is flatter on top doesnt round over? Motivate me to buy yours over Tim, without telling him
PMed
Old 04-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #30
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, are you really 22? What experience/training do you have? The fit and finish on your stuff is absolutely unbelievable.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #31
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2 Out of curiosity. I just assumed they are about the same and why not go for the one with a GB coming up but maybe that's a bad assumption.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #32
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
My birthday was last month.. ill take late birthday presents..
anyone wanna get this for me???
Old 04-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #33
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thats nice!!!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:55 AM   #34
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2 Out of curiosity. I just assumed they are about the same and why not go for the one with a GB coming up but maybe that's a bad assumption.
In no way was I doubting Erics ability or quality of his bumper. Ive talked to him about his products before he even made this bumper and I have also talked to Elite about a bumper. I wanted more info, which he pmed me about, but said it in a more joking way. No matter which you would pick you would get a great product from both guys, its just a matter of personal preference of certain aspects of each bumper. Some people may have different needs and each guy has different ways of providing that. In any case, I have no doubt anyone would be beyond happy with a Relentless bumper, the same said for an Elite bumper.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:22 AM   #35
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In no way was I doubting Erics ability or quality of his bumper. Ive talked to him about his products before he even made this bumper and I have also talked to Elite about a bumper. I wanted more info, which he pmed me about, but said it in a more joking way. No matter which you would pick you would get a great product from both guys, its just a matter of personal preference of certain aspects of each bumper. Some people may have different needs and each guy has different ways of providing that. In any case, I have no doubt anyone would be beyond happy with a Relentless bumper, the same said for an Elite bumper.
Cool, that's what I figured. They both seem like they make quality products. My only compelling reason to go with this one over Elite is the potential GB savings.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #36
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I'm saving my $$ now!! Can't wait for the group buy!
Old 04-22-2011, 12:53 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
Eric, are you really 22? What experience/training do you have? The fit and finish on your stuff is absolutely unbelievable.
Yes I am!
I've been doing welding since I was 15 and took some classes in HS, then continued with it and took some more classes when in College for Mechanical engineering. Really its been a passion of mine ever since I started, and now its been great being able to make a living out of building my awesome products for everyone. I try and put as much attention to detail into my designs and work as I possibly can, and try to design things that would work in the best possible way, often fixing 'issues' I see in competitor's products.
Quote:
Our bumpers are totally different designs, mine is more aimed at the offroader that wants maximum clearance and functionality whereas tims is a beefy replacement bumper that can hold a winch. Both are similar materials, he uses the same CNC cutter as me, as he once worked with me for a time and got acquainted with my sources before I broke things off with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
My birthday was last month.. ill take late birthday presents..
anyone wanna get this for me???

Anyone wanna help this guy out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Damn thats nice!!!!!
Thanks man!
Quote:
Cool, that's what I figured. They both seem like they make quality products. My only compelling reason to go with this one over Elite is the potential GB savings.
Depends on what functionality and quality you're looking for; Both are similar and will function similar, but I took the things I saw and personally didnt care for on Tim's bumper from when he worked with me, and designed them to my liking for my new bumper.
And you cant beat GB savings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRockTaco View Post
Yes, I'm saving my $$ now!! Can't wait for the group buy!
Sounds great man!
Old 04-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #38
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yes I am!
I've been doing welding since I was 15 and took some classes in HS, then continued with it and took some more classes when in College for Mechanical engineering. Really its been a passion of mine ever since I started, and now its been great being able to make a living out of building my awesome products for everyone. I try and put as much attention to detail into my designs and work as I possibly can, and try to design things that would work in the best possible way, often fixing 'issues' I see in competitor's products.
Amazing! Any chance you'd share a picture of your shop? I'm extremely interested in metal fab even though I have absolutely no experience
Old 04-22-2011, 11:22 PM   #39
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested.

PM sent.
Old 04-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
Amazing! Any chance you'd share a picture of your shop? I'm extremely interested in metal fab even though I have absolutely no experience
I'll be moving into a new shop in a few weeks, I'll post pics of that one once I'm settled in.
Best way to learn is to take a couple classes on welding and see if you like it and if it comes naturally to you. If you do well in the beginning, you'll only get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
Very interested.

PM sent.
Replied.