Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Just released! Relentless Fab 96-04 Tacoma front plate bumper

Old 04-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #41
Galloway50 is on a distinguished road
Name: Fabian
Galloway50's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any pics of the bumper with the full tube, grille and headlight protection?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:14 AM   #44
MzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shedMzRelentless is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brittony
MzRelentless's Tacoma Gallery
People would be stupid not to buy this bumper!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #45
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy?

So when's the group buy for this badass bumper??
Old 05-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #46
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRockTaco View Post
So when's the group buy for this badass bumper??
Looks like the Month of June.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #47
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
thats a damn fine looking bumper Eric. on a very lucky lady's truck if I'm correct..
Old 05-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #48
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
I want to know how it would look like on my 96! And how it would fit? Have you done test fits on those styles?
Old 05-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #49
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #50
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I know right!
Old 05-14-2011, 05:56 AM   #51
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of the bumper on a non body lift truck yet? I'm imagining the mounts blend in with the bottom edge on the sides of the bumper on a truck without a body lift.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:26 AM   #52
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
^ Yea aaron you should get on this bumper! lol
Old 05-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #53
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Any pics of the bumper on a non body lift truck yet? I'm imagining the mounts blend in with the bottom edge on the sides of the bumper on a truck without a body lift.
Not yet. You're right though, the mounting plate would be tucked up a lot more on a non-body lift application. As a reference, the corner of the mounting portion would be at the bottom of the wing plate of the bumper.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:51 PM   #54
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Not yet. You're right though, the mounting plate would be tucked up a lot more on a non-body lift application. As a reference, the corner of the mounting portion would be at the bottom of the wing plate of the bumper.
Cool, I figured it would at least connect. If you want to send me a bumper I would be happy to take lots of pics
Old 05-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Cool, I figured it would at least connect. If you want to send me a bumper I would be happy to take lots of pics
Yeah it will connect there. Also, the lower face will go down 3" farther to blend better with the stock skid and to help protect the bottom of the radiator.
Get in on the GB and i'll send ya one!
Old 05-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
I want to know how it would look like on my 96! And how it would fit? Have you done test fits on those styles?
Sorry I initially missed this post...
I sent the 1st production one to Canada to be mounted on a 97 so I should have pics from the buyer pretty soon.
Should be 100% bolt on to the 95.5-97, and 01-04's.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #57
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy in June, just in time for my B-day. Nice!
I might have to go all out and get the rear bumper too.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #58
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
subbed, that looks sick eric!
Old 06-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #59
xJRich5 is on a distinguished road
xJRich5's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy available yet? I love this bumper!