LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Just released! Relentless Fab 96-04 Tacoma front plate bumper

Old 06-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #161
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'll try and text a pic tomorrow mac
Awesome. Thanks man lol I owe ya for all the help you have been. No one can say your not helpful to your customers.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #162
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric any luck on that pic?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #163
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Hey Eric any luck on that pic?
crap forgot to text ya. I think I have one on my computer somewhere, I'll look
Old 07-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #164

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
crap forgot to text ya. I think I have one on my computer somewhere, I'll look
Lol thanks man
Old 07-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #165
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Lol thanks man
sent a pic, hopefully it helps
Old 08-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #166

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
This thread needs a bump or two...Sorry no action shots yet.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #167
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Mac, please tell me you have trimmed those fender liners?
Old 08-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #168

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
Looks good Mac, please tell me you have trimmed those fender liners?
Ha yea second pic you can see i did. Just took a tin snip to them, and then unbolted and cut off the metal bumper mounts. All thats left is figuring out a shield/relocation for the washer res. and mounting the hellas
Old 09-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #169
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
would this work on a 95 5 lug?
Old 09-16-2012, 05:40 PM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
would this work on a 95 5 lug?
Not positive.
Is it a 95.5 Tacoma, or older pickup?
Old 09-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #171
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not positive.
Is it a 95.5 Tacoma, or older pickup?
its a tacoma, sorry shoulda told you that before.
i'm thinking it would, but not sure although from what i've read the only difference between my and 6 luggers is the suspension.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #172

mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
As long as you upgrade the suspension then yea it should.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #173

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As long as you upgrade the suspension then yea it should.
sweet, thanks i plan on putting 3 inch lift coils so it should be good, to bad i cant afford it for at least a year
Old 10-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #174
Tony V is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony V
Tony V's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

let us know about a GB
Old 03-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #175
im gooby is on a distinguished road
Name: Johnathan
im gooby's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested in purchasing this bumper for my 97' 4x4. How would I contact you about that?
Old 03-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by im gooby View Post
Very interested in purchasing this bumper for my 97' 4x4. How would I contact you about that?
Www.relentlessfabrication.us
Or PM me on here
Old 03-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #178

Thanks man!
Old 06-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #179
Kahunaman
Kahunabert1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bert
Kahunabert1's Tacoma Gallery
Will a harbor freight 12000 LB Badlands winch bolt up to this bumper?
Old 06-09-2013, 12:48 PM   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunabert1 View Post
Will a harbor freight 12000 LB Badlands winch bolt up to this bumper?
Yes, simply relocate the contactor pack under the hood with extended cables and it will bolt right in the same as most other winches.
A 12000 is a bit overkill for a Tacoma though, 8000-10000 is plenty sufficient.