Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab Rock Rails. **All Tacoma years and models!**

Old 05-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #21
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Biggerwoody View Post
Great work!

Do you supply directions for the bolt-ons (Where and how to drill...)? Are they strong enough that you can use the jack as in the weld-ons in your pictures?

Cheers
Why in God's name do you have a Bruin's player in your avatar ?
Old 05-06-2011, 11:22 PM   #22
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully at the end of this year i will be contacting you about ordering these badboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
DCSB 2x3 hybrids with 2-piece kickouts:

2-piece kickout bracing and welds Close-up:

Old 05-08-2011, 02:15 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great work!

Do you supply directions for the bolt-ons (Where and how to drill...)? Are they strong enough that you can use the jack as in the weld-ons in your pictures?

Cheers
So far there have not been directions included, but I'll be getting them together and included soon. Its a pretty straightforward install though. Line the slider up to the frame, with the rail centered between the fenderflares, then mark the holes, remove the slider from the truck and drill the holes, then install the slider with supplied hardware into the holes drilled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Hopefully at the end of this year i will be contacting you about ordering these badboys
Sounds good.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #24
Better to be a Smart Ass than a Dumb Ass
1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: That Guy
1Biggerwoody's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Why in God's name do you have a Bruin's player in your avatar ?
Sorry Oz being in MB I do like the 'Nucks but I've been a bruin fan for almost 30 years
Old 05-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #25
1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So far there have not been directions included, but I'll be getting them together and included soon. Its a pretty straightforward install though. Line the slider up to the frame, with the rail centered between the fenderflares, then mark the holes, remove the slider from the truck and drill the holes, then install the slider with supplied hardware into the holes drilled.

Sounds good.
Thanks. any pictures of DCLB 2x3 hybrids with 2-piece kickouts on a vehicle?
Old 05-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #26
Banned
bowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to behold
bowhunter11199's Tacoma Gallery
dame those are sexy!!! hey do you have any specs(like lift/tires/bumper) on that red 1st gen with the kick out sliders?
Old 05-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #27
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter11199 View Post
dame those are sexy!!! hey do you have any specs(like lift/tires/bumper) on that red 1st gen with the kick out sliders?
3" suspension, 3" body on 35's I believe.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #28
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks. any pictures of DCLB 2x3 hybrids with 2-piece kickouts on a vehicle?
I havent built a set in that spec yet. There are 3 sets of DCLB's running around, but I've only got pics of the one and none were optioned with kickouts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhunter11199 View Post
ya, look up "mzrelentless's build"
Old 05-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #29
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of the sliders with the kick outs on a 05+Dc?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Do you have any pics of the sliders with the kick outs on a 05+Dc?
Kinda funny, most guys order sliders and then dont post pics of them on the truck. Also, most I do are just standard non-kickout sliders as well, so unfortunately I do not have pics.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #31
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kinda funny, most guys order sliders and then dont post pics of them on the truck. Also, most I do are just standard non-kickout sliders as well, so unfortunately I do not have pics.
Ya I am going to sell my steps soon to a guy in town so I am looking for sliders just trying to find so sexy one! Me likey yours lol if I get them in bolt on will I be able to lift with a high lift sorry if that's a noob question
Old 05-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #32
Banned
bowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to behold
bowhunter11199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
3" suspension, 3" body on 35's I believe.

thanks man
Old 05-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #33

Talking

Quote:
I havent built a set in that spec yet. There are 3 sets of DCLB's running around, but I've only got pics of the one and none were optioned with kickouts.
No problem...I have to start saving up anyway, only had Taco a month and already put on a tonneau cover and ordered new wheels and tires.

Tacoma World might be the death of me yet...(just ask my wife!!)
Old 05-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #35
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Eric , any word on shipping prices to Canada yet ?

I got some money burning a hole in my pocket .
Old 05-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #36
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm ready to jump in on this.

PM sent!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #37
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
anyway you could make kick UPs for DC LB??
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #38
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd

Looking at some DCLB rails with kick-outs.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:01 AM   #39
MileHighTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
MileHighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sent ya a few pms over the past several weeks about my order
Old 05-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #40
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Eric's in the process of relocating and as such is probably quite busy for the next couple of weeks. Some patience shoud be excercised.