Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab Rock Rails. **All Tacoma years and models!**

Old 05-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #41
I have a spectacular aura
Bryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud of

Bryan139's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Biggerwoody View Post
Are they strong enough that you can use the jack as in the weld-ons in your pictures?
^this

I've seen pics of other guys' bolt ons used as hi-lift points with no problems at all and have no reason to doubt these are any less capable but its still always nice to hear from somebody that's knows for a fact rather than my educated guess.

I'm taking a welding class at night at at the county vo-tech to remedy this welding dilemma (for $160 I'm all over it) but I have to wait till the fall semester. If the bolt on will do the job there's no need to wait. 90% of my reasoning for wanting sliders is for a hi-lift, I don't do any crawling.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #42
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan139 View Post
^this

I've seen pics of other guys' bolt ons used as hi-lift points with no problems at all and have no reason to doubt these are any less capable but its still always nice to hear from somebody that's knows for a fact rather than my educated guess.

I'm taking a welding class at night at at the county vo-tech to remedy this welding dilemma (for $160 I'm all over it) but I have to wait till the fall semester. If the bolt on will do the job there's no need to wait. 90% of my reasoning for wanting sliders is for a hi-lift, I don't do any crawling.
yes the bolt on will be plenty strong. 8- 1/2" grade-8 bolts secure each rail to the truck's frame. Welding would be stronger of course, but the bolt on gives option of removal down the road for selling the truck, or touching up paint, etc.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #45
sdheda is on a distinguished road
Name: Sherj
sdheda's Tacoma Gallery
Sent a pm, but never heard back. I understand that he is in the process of moving shop, so its understandable, but does anyone know how long it takes to receive the sliders?
Old 06-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #46
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdheda View Post
Sent a pm, but never heard back. I understand that he is in the process of moving shop, so its understandable, but does anyone know how long it takes to receive the sliders?
PM replied with quotes.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #47
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pictures of the hybrid kickouts on a BCSB? Ive looked but cant find any... Im particularly looking for a picture that is taken from the front of the truck to the back so i can see how far out the "kickouts" are from the truck....
Old 06-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Do you have any pictures of the hybrid kickouts on a BCSB? Ive looked but cant find any... Im particularly looking for a picture that is taken from the front of the truck to the back so i can see how far out the "kickouts" are from the truck....
I'll ask GSK9 B1T3 for some pics of his.
I can make the kickout as large or small as you like though.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #49
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'll ask GSK9 B1T3 for some pics of his.
I can make the kickout as large or small as you like though.
Good to know im going to only be running 265/70/17's with spidertrax wheel spacers and i dont want the kickouts out to far and look out of place...
Old 06-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #50
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have pictures of a 05+ doublecab with sliders w/kickout?
Old 06-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #51
tacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomik's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent, can't wait !
Old 07-20-2011, 09:53 PM   #52
Slowly succumbing to the mod bug...
FoggyDesigns is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
FoggyDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
would it be possible to get a set for an access cab with kickout and a step for driver and passenger?

also what does the one piece kick out look like compared to the regular one?
Old 07-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoggyDesigns View Post
would it be possible to get a set for an access cab with kickout and a step for driver and passenger?

also what does the one piece kick out look like compared to the regular one?
Steps like a little loop down off the bottom of the slider?
I'll post pics of the single rail kickout in about a week after I build the next set of them
Old 07-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #54
Quote:
Steps like a little loop down off the bottom of the slider?
I'll post pics of the single rail kickout in about a week after I build the next set of them
Yes sir, if this is not possible I do not mind at all since the truck is still at the stock height.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #55

Quote:
Yes sir, if this is not possible I do not mind at all since the truck is still at the stock height.
I could do some, but it would kill a bit of clearance/function out of the rock sliders IMO. Its your choice though
Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #56
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Eric , I'll be damned if I can find who posted the pics of the DCLB sliders mounted up , can you point me in the right direction
Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #57
That's what I thought. I'm still planning what I want so I'll think on the steps. But def going to get some rails for my birthday
Old 07-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Eric , I'll be damned if I can find who posted the pics of the DCLB sliders mounted up , can you point me in the right direction
Here and Here Pete
Old 07-20-2011, 10:53 PM   #59

Quote:
That's what I thought. I'm still planning what I want so I'll think on the steps. But def going to get some rails for my birthday
Ok, just let me know. I do have a solid wait time though; around 2 months probably.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #60
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Here and Here Pete
Thanks Eric