Relentless Fab Rock Rails. **All Tacoma years and models!**

Old 07-21-2011, 06:52 AM   #61
Slowly succumbing to the mod bug...
FoggyDesigns is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
FoggyDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Two months? Dang. But i can wait for quality
Old 07-21-2011, 10:43 AM   #63
tacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomik's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, did you get my last PM ?
Old 07-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #64
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
are the bolt ons comparable to the weld ons in strength? I figure theyd be pretty close. I'm deffinitely getting a set for my access cab once I get some new wheels and tires.

I need to start finding trails in WV to wheel on!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #65
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
can the bolt ons be used as a hi-lift lifting point? i would assume probably not?
Old 07-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #66
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoggyDesigns View Post
Two months? Dang. But i can wait for quality
Yeah, right now thats the trade off. I think if business stays this busy for me, I'll look into getting a little bit of hired help. I kill so much time just running around town picking up and dropping off parts or stopping in the welding supply place for a couple things, etc so I'd get like twice as much done if I just didnt have to do all that and could fab all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Fuuuuuu!!! Subbed for future drooling!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomik View Post
Hey Eric, did you get my last PM ?
dunno... I'll check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
are the bolt ons comparable to the weld ons in strength? I figure theyd be pretty close. I'm deffinitely getting a set for my access cab once I get some new wheels and tires.

I need to start finding trails in WV to wheel on!
The bolt ons are a little less secure i'd say, but I use (8) 1/2" grade-8 bolts per leg x's however many legs are there for the spec for attachment so thats pretty beefy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfoster133 View Post
can the bolt ons be used as a hi-lift lifting point? i would assume probably not?
Yes they can. As mentioned above, they're bolted on with some heavy duty hardware, there should be no problem lifting the truck by one of the rails.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #67
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
We still on track to be done 8/01? Also you got my email regarding removing my flares right? I am going to do that.

Thanks!
Rob
Old 07-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #68
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
What's the chance of getting the outer tube done in DOM? and any price difference?
Old 07-21-2011, 05:13 PM   #69
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
We still on track to be done 8/01? Also you got my email regarding removing my flares right? I am going to do that.

Thanks!
Rob
Picked up the front bumper plates from the forming shop today, so as long as the aluminum tube comes in on time we should be good, and I will be shortening the ends for ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
What's the chance of getting the outer tube done in DOM? and any price difference?
I can do outers in DOM, I actually have some DOM in my shop for a set of standard AC/DCSB sliders. Price is +$75 for the DOM outer... That stuff is expensive in 2" dia!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:15 PM   #70
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I can do outers in DOM, I actually have some DOM in my shop for a set of standard AC/DCSB sliders. Price is +$75 for the DOM outer... That stuff is expensive in 2" dia!
What's it cost for 1.75" DOM?
Old 07-21-2011, 05:29 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
What's it cost for 1.75" DOM?
I'd have to call and get a quote. All my slider tubes have been 2" thus far so I dont really know the price of 1.75 off hand.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:46 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
If it ain't broke don't try to fix it

Eric's 2" sliders are the shit and have saved me from thousands of dollars of damage
Thanks Boyd. Glad to hear they've paid for themselves so many times over. And yours are just the 2" HREW, not even DOM upgraded, yet they hold up to everything you can throw at them without straining.... even BMW's
Old 07-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #73

Oh I know..I 100% don't need DOM but I'm installing sliders one time in this trucks life and I expect it's later years to take quite a bit more beating so if it costs 70 bucks more I'm not going to sweat it when I place my order down the road.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #74
Slowly succumbing to the mod bug...
FoggyDesigns is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
FoggyDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
hey eric, i was just wondering about the price difference on your site and here in the post. its not much but was wondering which one was correct? and shipping to plano tx, 75093?
Old 08-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #75
tacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomik's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, sent you another PM on 7/23, Love to send you some cash....
Thanks, Mike
Old 08-03-2011, 05:04 AM   #76
biborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to beholdbiborado is a splendid one to behold
Name: Stephen
biborado's Tacoma Gallery
Bolt-on version

Any pictures of the dbl cab bolt-on version installed? Trying to get an idea of how they are attached (existing holes, new holes, how many). Also, do you use backing plates for the bolts through the frame? Any pictures or info would be appreciated.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:43 AM   #79

Well of course id rather build you some, but there's nothing i can do if you want to try and build a set like some of mine. Im not the first to do kick ups, and certainly not the last.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:58 AM   #80
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery