Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab Rock Rails. **All Tacoma years and models!**

Old 09-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #141
junkguydave is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
junkguydave's Tacoma Gallery
want to buy

hey i want a set of sliders DClB hybrids with 2-piece kickouts in dom tubing. also want a full set of skid plates for my 2012 dclb taco.

i know your wait times are huge so lets lets get my name on the list so i can get these bad boys.

also would be shipping to Vancouve BC

Thanks Dave
Old 09-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #142
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkguydave View Post
hey i want a set of sliders DClB hybrids with 2-piece kickouts in dom tubing. also want a full set of skid plates for my 2012 dclb taco.

i know your wait times are huge so lets lets get my name on the list so i can get these bad boys.

Thanks Dave
PMing, Dave
Old 09-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #143
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkguydave View Post

Thanks Dave
brace yourself
Old 10-02-2012, 08:31 AM   #144
Findus11 will become famous soon enoughFindus11 will become famous soon enough
Findus11's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd you!
Old 10-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #145
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I had a dream you had a set of these waiting for me at your shop for free and I was going to cut of my 4x ones and weld on yours. Weird dreams...
Old 10-02-2012, 09:03 AM   #146
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
I had a dream you had a set of these waiting for me at your shop for free and I was going to cut of my 4x ones and weld on yours. Weird dreams...
orly?
Old 10-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #147
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YEAH! My dream isn't coming true is it ?
Old 10-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
YEAH! My dream isn't coming true is it ?
Free sliders!... if you gave me a tip of say... $350? hahaha
Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Free sliders!... if you gave me a tip of say... $350? hahaha
I can give you a tip of

I'll keep dreaming.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #150
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Eric , do you recommend the 2 piece kick out style for the DCLB sliders ?

Just wondering if the 1 piece style would put the end of the kick out too far from the rear leg
Old 10-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #151
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I had a dream you had a set of these & a full set of skids waiting for me at your shop & I brought you a fist full of $$$.
Let me know when it's time to wake up.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #152

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Eric , do you recommend the 2 piece kick out style for the DCLB sliders ?

Just wondering if the 1 piece style would put the end of the kick out too far from the rear leg
^^^^^ ?????
Old 10-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #153

Probably personal preference Pete, they both have the same dimension other than the way they're built into the slider.
The 2pc design might be a bit stronger ultimately though with the extra weld area and gussets.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I had a dream you had a set of these & a full set of skids waiting for me at your shop & I brought you a fist full of $$$.
Let me know when it's time to wake up.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #155

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Probably personal preference Pete, they both have the same dimension other than the way they're built into the slider.
The 2pc design might be a bit stronger ultimately though with the extra weld area and gussets.
Thanks Eric
Old 01-12-2013, 11:43 AM   #156
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
thought i post up some pics of the sliders i got from Eric. These are DCLB weld on sliders. 3x3 hybrid with a kickout.

From the back:

From the front:

From the side:
Old 01-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #158
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Eric
Old 07-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Have any 05+ regular cab sliders ready to ship? I need to find a set before the beginning of august.
Not at the moment unfortunately