One of the most vulnerable parts of your vehicle when going off-road is your rocker panels. Be it a rock, log, branch, or even just that dirt pile you’re driving over, anything hitting your lower rocker panels can cause some serious and unsightly damage before you even realize what is happening.
You say you have a set of factory or aftermarket tube steps installed and wonder why you’d need a set of Relentless rock rails? Well, you probably think those tube steps will do the job of fending off the damage…. Turns out you’d be surprisingly wrong! In fact, the step bars can actually lead to more damage on the vehicle once they begin to give way to that trail obstacle.
So, what you need is some affordable protection available in versions that either bolts or welds directly to your vehicle’s frame! Relentless Fab rock rails will do the job through years of abuse and punishment, all while complimenting your vehicles looks. Not only will they fend off damage from trail obstacles, they can also serve as a hi-lift jacking point anywhere along their length. Further, they can be used as steps to get in or out of the vehicle, or to aid in accessing a roof rack or in bed tool box. Maybe you aren’t even one of those hardcore off-roaders? Well, they’ll still help protect your vehicle from runaway shopping carts, or the door of the car that would have been carelessly flung open right into the side of your truck while at the hardware store.
- 2” square .120” wall U.S steel tube structure, 1.75” round tube outer rails.
- oversized 3/16” thick CNC cut gussets, and ‘L’ shaped frame plates.
- Outer rail angles upward to give increased clearance, improved strength.
- Available to fit any Tacoma cab/bed configuration.
- 2 styles of optional kick-outs available.
- Sold as a pair of rails (driver and passenger sides, side specific).
- Complete set of ½” Grade-8 hardware included with bolt on option.
- Ships in bare steel via Fedex ground, or Fastenal freight. Contact for info regarding reduced combined shipping when ordered with another armor product.
- Want your sliders even beefier? I can use thicker walled tube at your request.
- Optional hybrid square-round style available with 2”x3” inner rail for extra strength, or to help hide the frame on body-lifted trucks
- Available to fit body-lifted trucks. *Please mention when ordering, extra fee may apply.
- An optional kick-out on the slider is also available. It helps to push your vehicle away from harm when the obstacle reaches the end of the rail, and also helps to provide a pivoting point to help navigate tight trails
In order to install Relentless rock rails, welding to the frame of your vehicle, or bolting to the frame with basic tools is necessary.
Relentless Rock Rails pricing information:
61" Regular Cab Tacoma and FJ Cruiser sliders:
Basic 2” hybrid style- $289
w/ kick out- $329
*Add $20 for FJ sliders for extra legs/mounting plates
71" 4th gen 4runner (2003-09) sliders:
Basic 2" hybrid style- $309
W/ kick out- $349
79" sliders for '05+ Tacoma Access cab, 81" for '96-'04 extended cab, and 79" for '01-'11 Double cab short bed's:
Basic hybrid style- $329
w/ kick out- $369
91" sliders for 05+ Double cab long bed's:
Basic hybrid style- $369
w/ kick out- $409
Make any set of sliders TRUE Bolt-on version for:
-Reg cab +$TBD
-EXT cab/AC/DCSB +$170
A complete set of 1/2" Grade-8 hardware and special mounting parts are included with these sliders! All you need to do to install them is paint them and bolt them on! No drilling required for basic install, though there is an optional hole in the bottom that intended for extra strength those that are going to bash them pretty hard. Remember, sliders are intended to prevent damage to an extent, however they are subject to failure if pushed past practical limits.
Add 1.75" tube kickup hoop to 96-04 Extended cab sliders: +$80
Prices listed above are for 1-piece outer rails with integrated kickout, a 2-piece kickout is also available(pictured below), but an additional $20 charge applies to the 2-piece version due to extra labor and material/cutting/welding cost.
Upgrade to 2x3" inner rails for ultimate beef:
Upgrade to DOM tube outer rail on hybrid sliders:
-Reg cab: +$50
-EXT cab/AC/DCSB: +$65
DOM tube is 175% more resistant to denting vs the standard HREW tube, perfect for the hardcore rock crawlers and those who want nothing but the best on their truck! 95% of people probably dont need the extra strength, but it is an option if you really want the best! No cheap china DOM here, I use USA steel from a large multi-state steel provider.
Sliders can ship Fedex ground(excluding bolt on due to weight), or via Fastenal freight. Not all services may be available to all locations. Typical charges are $40-$150 shipping depending on how far the destination is from my shop (Sparks, Nevada).
Contact me with your ZIP/postal code for shipping quotes.
Combined shipping discounts are available with Fastenal freight when shipping multiple armor items in one order; Contact for more info.
GB sliders shipping to Hawaii!
DCLB true bolt on, 2pc kickout:
96-04 xtra cab 2" hybrid with optional kick-up hoops
2" round/2"x2" square hybrid sliders:
DCSB Bolt on standard full round.
Reg cab hybrids w/ 2-piece kickouts:
DCSB 2x3 hybrids with 2-piece kickouts:
2-piece kickout bracing and welds Close-up:
CNC cut 3/16" steel weld on frame mounting plates and gussets:
Here is a link to some pics of DCLB 2x3 hybrid sliders on Dblake79's truck!
2" round tube 96-04 Ext cab weld on, w/optional kick-up hoop:
Lrgrnr's hybrid weld-on sliders:
Sierrahsky's hybrid weld on's
Jason's hybrid weld-on, 3" BL modded, 1 piece kickout option