Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab Rock Rails. **All Tacoma years and models!**

Old 05-01-2011, 01:23 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab Rock Rails. **All Tacoma years and models!**

One of the most vulnerable parts of your vehicle when going off-road is your rocker panels. Be it a rock, log, branch, or even just that dirt pile you’re driving over, anything hitting your lower rocker panels can cause some serious and unsightly damage before you even realize what is happening.
You say you have a set of factory or aftermarket tube steps installed and wonder why you’d need a set of Relentless rock rails? Well, you probably think those tube steps will do the job of fending off the damage…. Turns out you’d be surprisingly wrong! In fact, the step bars can actually lead to more damage on the vehicle once they begin to give way to that trail obstacle.
So, what you need is some affordable protection available in versions that either bolts or welds directly to your vehicle’s frame! Relentless Fab rock rails will do the job through years of abuse and punishment, all while complimenting your vehicles looks. Not only will they fend off damage from trail obstacles, they can also serve as a hi-lift jacking point anywhere along their length. Further, they can be used as steps to get in or out of the vehicle, or to aid in accessing a roof rack or in bed tool box. Maybe you aren’t even one of those hardcore off-roaders? Well, they’ll still help protect your vehicle from runaway shopping carts, or the door of the car that would have been carelessly flung open right into the side of your truck while at the hardware store.

Key Features:
- 2” square .120” wall U.S steel tube structure, 1.75” round tube outer rails.
- oversized 3/16” thick CNC cut gussets, and frame plates.
- Outer rail angles upward 15* standard to give increased clearance, improved strength.
- Available to fit any Tacoma cab/bed configuration.
- 2 styles of optional kick-outs available.
- Sold as a pair of rails (driver and passenger sides, side specific).
- Complete set of ˝” Grade-8 hardware included with bolt on option.

Options:
- Want your sliders even beefier? I can use thicker walled tube at your request for an additional fee.
- Optional hybrid square-round style available with 2”x3” inner rail for extra strength, or to help hide the frame on body-lifted trucks
- Available to fit body-lifted trucks. *Please mention when ordering, extra fee may apply.
- An optional kick-out on the slider is also available. It helps to push your vehicle away from harm when the obstacle reaches the end of the rail, and also helps to provide a pivoting point to help navigate tight trails

Installation:
In order to install Relentless rock rails, welding to the frame of your vehicle, or bolting to the frame with basic tools is necessary.

More information on our website:
http://www.relentlessfabrication.us/...sort=priceDesc

Bolt-on option:

A complete set of 1/2" Grade-8 hardware and special mounting parts are included with these sliders! All you need to do to install them is paint them and bolt them on! No drilling required for basic install, though there is an optional hole in the bottom that intended for extra strength those that are going to bash them pretty hard. Remember, sliders are intended to prevent damage to an extent, however they are subject to failure if pushed past practical limits.

Kickups:
Add 1.75" tube kickup hoop to 96-04 Extended cab sliders: +$80

Kickouts:
Prices listed above are for 1-piece outer rails with integrated kickout, a 2-piece kickout is also available(pictured below), but an additional $20 charge applies to the 2-piece version due to extra labor and material/cutting/welding cost.

Upgrade to 2x3" inner rails for ultimate beef: +$30

Upgrade to DOM tube outer rail on hybrid sliders:
-Reg cab: +$60
-EXT cab/AC/DCSB/DCLB: +$80

DOM tube is 175% more resistant to denting vs the standard HREW tube, perfect for the hardcore rock crawlers and those who want nothing but the best on their truck! 95% of people probably dont need the extra strength, but it is an option if you really want the best! No cheap china DOM here, I use USA steel from a large national steel provider.

Shipping info:
Sliders can ship Fedex ground (excluding bolt on due to weight), or via Fastenal or Estes freight. Not all services may be available to all locations. Typical charges are $40-$250 shipping depending on how far the destination is from my shop (Sparks, Nevada).
Contact me with your ZIP/postal code for shipping quotes, or enter your information in at the shopping cart during checkout on my website.

Combined shipping discounts are available with Fastenal freight when shipping multiple armor items in one order; Contact for more info.

GB sliders shipping to Hawaii!

Sample images:

DCLB true bolt on, 2pc kickout:

96-04 xtra cab 2" hybrid with optional kick-up hoops

2" round/2"x2" square hybrid sliders:

Reg cab hybrids w/ 2-piece kickouts:

DCSB 2x3 hybrids with 2-piece kickouts:

2-piece kickout bracing and welds Close-up:

Here is a link to some pics of DCLB 2x3 hybrid sliders on Dblake79's truck!

2x3 hybrids:

2" round tube 96-04 Ext cab weld on, w/optional kick-up hoop:

Customer Pics:
Lrgrnr's hybrid weld-on sliders:

Sierrahsky's hybrid weld on's

Jason's hybrid weld-on, 3" BL modded, 1 piece kickout option

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Relentless_fab_disclaimer 3.pdf (1.61 MB, 44 views)
Old 05-01-2011, 01:36 AM   #3
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Damn these look good.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:41 AM   #4
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Damn, this is a big ass log first post.
heh, yeah suppose it is. I have a habit of doing that . Gotta give as much info and pics as possible though, otherwise it gets old sending pics to everyone who inquires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Damn these look good.
Thanks! Let me know if you're interested or have questions.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #5
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=RelentlessTaco;3111742]heh, yeah suppose it is. Gotta give as much info and pics as possible though, otherwise it gets old sending pics to everyone who inquires. =QUOTE]

LOL, Yeah i know, just messing.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:49 AM   #6
Hardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardwater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Hardwater's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested as hell. I am going back and forth between trading off my regular cab for something with a 4.0 and a couple more months over seas before I need to figure it all out, but I'll be in touch when the time comes.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:53 AM   #7
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery

can't wait to get mine!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #8
MileHighTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
MileHighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric,

do you have any pictures of the new single rail kickout design?
Old 05-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #10
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Those things look solid!
Old 05-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #11
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Any plans on making a set for a new 4Runner?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:42 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighTaco View Post
Hey Eric,

do you have any pictures of the new single rail kickout design?
Yeah I do, but I believe they're just some I took with my cell phone. I'll check into it and get them up today if I can though.
The pics will be of a set of hybrids for a 96-04 Extended cab with 3" body lift mod, and the single rail kickout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Can't wait to get some extra cash...
Sounds good. I know how that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Those things look solid!
Thanks! They are. There's plenty of guys bashing em hard on here and I havent had 1 strength complaint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Nice! Any plans on making a set for a new 4Runner?
Yeah, I'll make sliders for whatever truck I can get my hands on basically so I'd just need to get one locally for a few measurements and then they'd be good to go. You arent the 1st to ask either, so looks like I need to get on them!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardwater View Post
I'm interested as hell. I am going back and forth between trading off my regular cab for something with a 4.0 and a couple more months over seas before I need to figure it all out, but I'll be in touch when the time comes.
Somehow passed this post a min ago.

Anyways, just let me know once you've got the truck situation figured out and I'd be happy to hook you up with sliders in any option configuration.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #15
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
mmmmmm so sexy me wants

what do you think is stronger and better for keeping the frame straight due to flexing it out? weld on or bolt on? benefits of each?
Old 05-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Eric , have you shipped sliders to yet ?
Shipped some with a couple bumpers via Conway freight, but not by themselves yet. You could be the 1st though Pete....
Quote:
Originally Posted by covefrog08 View Post
mmmmmm so sexy me wants

what do you think is stronger and better for keeping the frame straight due to flexing it out? weld on or bolt on? benefits of each?
Weld on is definitely stronger. I recommend weld on as long as it doesnt matter if the sliders become a permanent piece of the truck.
The only real benefit to bolt on is the ability to remove them if the truck is sold, or for touching up paint. The latter is really only an issue it they're not painted properly to begin with because any scrapes from offroading will be in places easily accessible with a can of spray paint and a little masking of the side of the truck.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #17
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Shipped some with a couple bumpers via Conway freight, but not by themselves yet. You could be the 1st though Pete....
Roughly the same $ as my bumper to ship / brokerage ?
Old 05-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Roughly the same $ as my bumper to ship / brokerage ?
I can check into it. I'll see what conway would charge too, they've been pretty reasonable compared to UPS. Shipped 1st gen aluminum front, rear w/swingout, and sliders to BC for about the same as your bumper+ the customs fees but that was about 300lbs of armor and a 6'x6' pallet going up there vs your 60lbs of aluminum bumper.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #19
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I can check into it. I'll see what conway would charge too, they've been pretty reasonable compared to UPS. Shipped 1st gen aluminum front, rear w/swingout, and sliders to BC for about the same as your bumper+ the customs fees but that was about 300lbs of armor and a 6'x6' pallet going up there vs your 60lbs of aluminum bumper.
Great , look forward to hearing from you .

Thanks again Eric .
Old 05-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #20
Better to be a Smart Ass than a Dumb Ass
1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: That Guy
1Biggerwoody's Tacoma Gallery
Great work!

Do you supply directions for the bolt-ons (Where and how to drill...)? Are they strong enough that you can use the jack as in the weld-ons in your pictures?

Cheers