Notices

Full Tube Top Protection???

Old 05-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
TMASS has a spectacular aura aboutTMASS has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Prior 2nd Class Petty Office(EO2) with the Navy Seabee's
Name: T-MASS
TMASS's Tacoma Gallery
Full Tube Top Protection???

I have yet to see a full tube top set up for Relentless Fabrications front plate bumper application.. Does anyone have any photo's?
Old 05-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
Just some guy
JRockTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JRockTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen it on this forum somewhere, u just gotta keep looking. It was raw steel, unpainted. If I come across it again I'll put the link in here for you.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #3
TMASS has a spectacular aura aboutTMASS has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Prior 2nd Class Petty Office(EO2) with the Navy Seabee's
Name: T-MASS
TMASS's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I think I know which one you're talking about. I saw one of his original plate bumpers here a while back and the tubing on the outer edges were pointed. I don't think he's using that design anymore though. I emailed him last week and called him this weekend without a response yet. I'm sure he's a busy guy right now so I will continue to be patient.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
As said, there's an old bumper I built with full top tube thats pointed on the corners. That style is an option, as well as a new version I'm mocking up now. Its more of a cross between my old style, and the squared corner ARB style top headlight tubes. Pics will be posted soon for those that may be interested.