LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Nfab Style Steps?

Old 09-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
Nfab Style Steps?

Sold my tacoma this past February, but I plan on buying another within the next year or so. I've been interested in your stuff. Looks like great quality. Have you ever thought of making steps, similar to the Nfabs? Would be interested in your thoughts and if you come up with something.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:54 AM   #2
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Not saying he couldn't build you custom steps, but most of his accessories are built more towards offroad type. He builds sliders mostly too "slide" against the rocks and they also work as steps too, just not n-fab style. I'm sure he could build you some kickouts, but wouldn't look the same or function as well as real rock sliders.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktaco21 View Post
Not saying he couldn't build you custom steps, but most of his accessories are built more towards offroad type. He builds sliders mostly too "slide" against the rocks and they also work as steps too, just not n-fab style. I'm sure he could build you some kickouts, but wouldn't look the same or function as well as real rock sliders.
lol, really? i know what sliders are. i also know that most of his stuff is mainly for offroading. it was more of a generic question. i was just curious if he even gave it a thought because a lot of people seem to purchase nfabs if they don't buy/need sliders. maybe it would be feasible for him to build some if the quality was better or the same and could beat the price of nfabs.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I could do a lighter duty slider, with the added steps if you were interested.