Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Fogs

Old 10-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Fogs

I ordered a pair of PIAA 5190 Fog lights. I don't get how they are supposed to mount up. The back of the light has an adjustable post which would be great if I was mounting these on top of the bumper but since they are going in the fog cut-outs what are they supposed to mount to? I see the bracket mounted on the back of the tube but unless there is some other component I need to order I don't see how these do me any good. Eric said any 510 series light would work this is a 510 series light. I don't get it.

Any help or thread someplace that covers this? I saw the thread where the guy rigged his stock lamps to work but I guess I assumed with aftermarket lamps no rigging would be neccesary they would just bolt right in.

Thanks!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rob,
There's an additional 'L' bracket with 2 slotted holes for each side, and (2) 1/4" mounting bolts to hold them to the ones that are welded on the back of the round tube. Take a look around for them, and if they've gone MIA I can mail you some replacements.

I can take pics of what I'm talking about tomorrow if need be.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Well, since you mentioned it I was like hey, where is the mounting hardware anyway?. I decided to go check my bag of hardware. I completely cleaned and reorganized my garage and now I can't find anything you sent. So can you please drop all the hardware for the bumper in the mail and just let me know how much I owe you I will paypal you.

I'm sure it will all turn up in a couple months when I'm looking for something else, thats how it works...............
Old 10-17-2011, 09:46 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
Well, since you mentioned it I was like hey, where is the mounting hardware anyway?. I decided to go check my bag of hardware. I completely cleaned and reorganized my garage and now I can't find anything you sent. So can you please drop all the hardware for the bumper in the mail and just let me know how much I owe you I will paypal you.

I'm sure it will all turn up in a couple months when I'm looking for something else, thats how it works...............
Shoot me a PM with mailing address and I'll get it out USPS priority tomorrow.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #5

Army:
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd