Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Calling Relentless Fab...buehler??

Old 11-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
Calling Relentless Fab...buehler??

Want to order a bumper but your mailbox is full. In case you check this forum, give me a ring!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
He said he was swamped a month ago.

Not to scalp potential customers, but Tactical Armor Group looks pretty good too...if you need asap
Old 11-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The 2nd ged section really?!?! Oh wait everything go's in there and you do know this is a public forum and your number is searchable you might want to take that off and tell him to pm you.

Eric is a pretty busy dude so he's not on much you might have better luck calling him. I'm pretty sure his number is on his vendor page.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
You might have better luck posting this in his vendor section
Old 11-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsac View Post
Want to order a bumper but your mailbox is full. In case you check this forum, give me a ring!
first, delete you phone number off of here. second you can call him or contact him at his website
http://www.relentlessfabrication.com
Old 11-08-2011, 09:02 AM   #6
fatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to beholdfatsac is a splendid one to behold
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
You guys crack me up. His voicemail box is full and I don't care if my number is searchable. I'll wait for him to get in touch.
Thanks!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you'll change your mind when random members start calling you at all hours of the day and night...and sending you awful pics...and posting fake craigslist ads with your number...
Old 11-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you'll change your mind when random members start calling you at all hours of the day and night...and sending you awful pics...and posting fake craigslist ads with your number...
This.

Fink
Old 11-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #9
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
That's sad.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #10
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsac View Post
That's sad.
But true
Old 11-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #11
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
But true
Looks like he figured it out.

Fink
Old 11-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #12
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Life is hard. And then you die a fiery, awful, trollish death on der webz.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:14 AM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 11-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mike saw the missed call. I'll give ya a ring in a few. No idea my mail box is full so guess I better delete some old messages!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
He said he was swamped a month ago.

Not to scalp potential customers, but Tactical Armor Group looks pretty good too...if you need asap
There's a thread on them about the quality of their bumpers, might look at it if considering ordering one from them.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
There's a thread on them about the quality of their bumpers, might look at it if considering ordering one from them.
Here's one that's got some interesting info about TAG.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...or-bumper.html
Old 11-09-2011, 02:40 AM   #17
fatsac's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Eric! I live out in FL now so call ya noon your time.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #18
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Can you give me some facts about the differences? I ordered a TAG before reading this because I like the near-OEM look, but I'm interested in having my mind changed, with good cause, before the order is finialized. Give me your sales pitch!

It will be for my husband's I4, which can't tow more than 3,500lbs anyways, so tow capabilities of the after-market hitch aren't an issue (both Relentless and TAG rate themselves around 3,500-4000lbs), and it's more for tail-gate protection in traffic than off-roading, so the bigger and lower it is, the better. Any other points that have been proven different I'd be interested in hearing though.