Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

05+ IFS skid giveaway!

Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #121
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
WOO!! Congrats Dave!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #122
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
what time is this lunch of yours?
Well, you guys broke me down... Winner is announced and contacted on FB
Old 03-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #123
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Well, you guys broke me down... Winner is announced and contacted on FB
This just can't be. . . There is nothing in my inbox yet
Old 03-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #124
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
so whens your group but start?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #125
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Dave!
Old 03-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #126
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
so whens your group but start?
Today
Going to write up the GB thread now.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM   #127
Quote:
Today
Going to write up the GB thread now.
one last question and i promise i'm doing interogating you, whats the turn around time going to be?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:23 AM   #128

Quote:
one last question and i promise i'm doing interogating you, whats the turn around time going to be?
Turn around on skids will be discussed in the GB thread. It'll be within 2 weeks though.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #129
Quote:
Turn around on skids will be discussed in the GB thread. It'll be within 2 weeks though.
right on!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #130
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Dave and def count me in on the GB!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #131
here you go guys!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...15-4-15-a.html
Old 03-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Congrats Dave!!! Now everyone who wanted to win go mob the shit outta the GB thread!!
This!
Old 03-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #135
Dmacattack is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Dmacattack's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, new member here, as referred by my brother. I cant believe I won, Ive never won anything but a T shirt from an oreos package! Im so siked, just got my used 09 Sport Model back in january. I got to speak to eric just an hour ago, and with help from my brother, I am now a member of Tacoma world! This skid will go to go to good use i'm sure!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:00 PM   #136

Great to see you joined and posted up Dave!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #137
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacattack View Post
Thanks guys, new member here, as referred by my brother. I cant believe I won, Ive never won anything but a T shirt from an oreos package! Im so siked, just got my used 09 Sport Model back in january. I got to speak to eric just an hour ago, and with help from my brother, I am now a member of Tacoma world! This skid will go to go to good use i'm sure!
I so hate you! But congrats on winning. Lucky SOB.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #138
Dmacattack is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Dmacattack's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the 2 headed welcome haha