Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

05+ Tacoma skid plates GB/Sale 3/15-4/15

Old 03-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #21
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
3/16 ifs skid 55lbs, tcase skid 40lbs, and mid skid about 40 as well. 1/4" ifs skid about 73lbs.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:54 PM   #22
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make a 3/16" Aluminum skid?

I know it wont support the whole weight of the truck but thats not what I need.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #24
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 03-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #26
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard View Post
Can you make a 3/16" Aluminum skid?

I know it wont support the whole weight of the truck but thats not what I need.
I can do a 1/4" aluminum one if interested. Price will be a bit higher due to added material cost.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #27
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
I am thinking about getting the full set (waiting for t-case pics) along with your sliders. It won't be for a while, but it's nice to see your business expanding/growing. Maybe we can work out a package combo "meal-deal"
Great question... could we do a "meal deal" as he so calls it for a skid and some sliders...?
Old 03-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Great question... could we do a "meal deal" as he so calls it for a skid and some sliders...?
I could do so in the future, but not in this gb. Sliders take a lot longer to build so I don't want to jam up my build schedule for other bumpers and sliders. Just skids on this gb.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #29
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. Thats fair. I should probably do one at a time anyway... still need to get the lift.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #30
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
So if we get a group up here in Portland together to get all the skids shipped at once can and will we save much money on shipping?
Old 03-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #31
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely like to hear about the aluminum skid cost and weight. 135 pounds for the skids is serious beef, but I know they'd be next to bomb proof. I just want deer antler protection. :P
Old 03-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #32
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
If we have another ifs skid, can we still order the other two?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
In that case, I'm in, but for the second round...
Mine was at less of an angle than Erics mid skid though, so I simply bent it up until it fit. Then drilled holes. If yours is at a steeper angle, you'll have to do something else. No reason you can't work it out though.

I made my IFS skid myself so can't comment on what might work easiest.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #33
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
The second the money is in my pay pal account from selling my ar-15 upper I'll be in for the full set, should be next week. I'll let you know
Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #34
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I could do so in the future, but not in this gb. Sliders take a lot longer to build so I don't want to jam up my build schedule for other bumpers and sliders. Just skids on this gb.
That makes sense (I'm too broke to get in on this right now). But in the next few months I will PM you and maybe we can work something out. I have a couple "customizations" for the sliders I want to run by you. Kick-ass job on the skids, they look beefy and I like how you give people options on thickness/material.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #36
iRide is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
iRide's Tacoma Gallery
yeah im thinking we can hold off on the sliders until the group buy is over and ill take a full set of those skids please!
Old 03-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
So if we get a group up here in Portland together to get all the skids shipped at once can and will we save much money on shipping?
Yeah I can combine. Just keep adding skids to the base price for shipping as outlined in the OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Rufus View Post
I would definitely like to hear about the aluminum skid cost and weight. 135 pounds for the skids is serious beef, but I know they'd be next to bomb proof. I just want deer antler protection. :P
A 1/4" Aluminum IFS would run $255(calculated weight estimate at only 26lbs!), I could do an aluminum mid skid as well($210 and approximately 18lbs), but not tcase skid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
The second the money is in my pay pal account from selling my ar-15 upper I'll be in for the full set, should be next week. I'll let you know
Sounds good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
That makes sense (I'm too broke to get in on this right now). But in the next few months I will PM you and maybe we can work something out. I have a couple "customizations" for the sliders I want to run by you. Kick-ass job on the skids, they look beefy and I like how you give people options on thickness/material.
Sounds good. Thanks, I like giving people options.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRide View Post
yeah im thinking we can hold off on the sliders until the group buy is over and ill take a full set of those skids please!
Alright so sign up and we can work out payment then.

To those wishing to sign up, here is the current running list:

Color coding: black= signed up; green= paid in full; blue= paid and in build; red= shipped
1. nofords08, Relentless Duty IFS and Transmission Skid
2. ortlie09 - Relentless duty IFS skid
3. Brunes- FULL SET-No "R" please.
4. Sgl - Relentless duty, Full Set, No "R"
5. Haslefre - Relentless duty IFS skid. No "R"
Old 03-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #38
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
man this is happening at a great time, the 6" lift comes off the first, now thankfully i won't be going long without skids
Old 03-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
man this is happening at a great time, the 6" lift comes off the first, now thankfully i won't be going long without skids
glad its working out well for you!
If we keep getting a good turnout like this, looks like the max discount benchmark will be met and you will all be getting some beef skids at a great price
Old 03-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #40
iRide is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
iRide's Tacoma Gallery
Color coding: black= signed up; green= paid in full; blue= paid and in build; red= shipped
1. nofords08, Relentless Duty IFS and Transmission Skid
2. ortlie09 - Relentless duty IFS skid
3. Brunes- FULL SET-No "R" please.
4. Sgl - Relentless duty, Full Set, No "R"
5. Haslefre - Relentless duty IFS skid. No "R"
6. iRide-full set, no "R"