Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

05+ Tacoma skid plates GB/Sale 3/15-4/15

Old 03-16-2012, 12:11 AM   #41
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if your transmission skid will bolt right up to the all pro t case skid? It looks like it will from what I can see
Old 03-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #42
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Do you know if your transmission skid will bolt right up to the all pro t case skid? It looks like it will from what I can see
Took a peek at their install pdf... From what I can see, my transmission skid will space their tcase skid back by the 3/16 thickness of the skid wrapping around the cross member, so the holes where their tcase skid bolts to the frame rails may need to be ovaled out in order to fit with eachother.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Okay because there are several washers on mine now spacing it back. I'll make it work
Old 03-16-2012, 08:22 AM   #44
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list for a front skid with no "R'' please! I will be trying to get some people to combine shipping to Denver too.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #45
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Based on PM/thread activity, I believe this is our current running list. Just copy and add your name if you want in!

1. nofords08, Relentless Duty IFS and Transmission Skid
2. ortlie09 - Relentless duty IFS skid
3. Brunes- FULL SET-No "R" please.
4. Sgl - Relentless duty, Full Set, No "R"
5. Haslefre - Relentless duty IFS skid. No "R"
6. iRide-full set, no "R"
7. Hard- IFS skid, 1/4" Aluminum No 'R'
8. ffemt2987- IFS skid no 'R'
Old 03-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #46
Considering changing my order to aluminum before I PayPal you. Let me think it over
Old 03-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Considering changing my order to aluminum before I PayPal you. Let me think it over
Alright, just let me know what you decide.
Of course the aluminum is more of a oil pan/diff guard than a full on skid intended to get bashed in the rocks, it just depends on how you intend to use it. The weight savings is definitely nice though!
Old 03-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #48
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Here’s a bonus… order a full set (IFS, MID, and T-case skids) and get the max discount price automatically! Only $575 for the whole set.
I got an extra kidney, wanna trade?
Old 03-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I got an extra kidney, wanna trade?
sorry Randy, I think I'm good with Kidneys right now.

I'd like to still do the fit up on your truck and take some pictures of the skid install process for an installation manual though, so if you help me do that I'll give you a deal on skids even out of the GB.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #51
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
sorry Randy, I think I'm good with Kidneys right now.
How you set for liver? I got a hunk I can spare.

Quote:
I'd like to still do the fit up on your truck and take some pictures of the skid install process for an installation manual though, so if you help me do that I'll give you a deal on skids even out of the GB.
Let me know when.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #52
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
I think in the future I will be running your skids, bumpers, sliders
I know I will in the future, just don't know when in the future.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #53

Quote:
How you set for liver? I got a hunk I can spare.
Good there too, sorry! hahaha
Quote:
Let me know when.

Maybe Mon the 26th if you're still off mondays?
Old 03-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #54
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Maybe Mon the 26th if you're still off mondays?
Yes.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #55

Quote:
Sub'd.

Gotta see what the funds are looking like. If I have enough cash, I will jump into the 2nd round of GB! good work on all your fab stuff man, I think in the future I will be running your skids, bumpers, sliders and whatever else you decide to fab up!

PM for some pricing on equipment man!
Sounds awesome man!
What kind of equipment?
Old 03-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #56
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
9. Bulhas - FULL SET (need quote for shipping as per my pm)

i was waiting for yous originally, pumped to deal with you on this
Old 03-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
9. Bulhas - FULL SET (need quote for shipping as per my pm)

i was waiting for yous originally, pumped to deal with you on this
Replied.
Quote:
All skids, sliders, bumpers. I am saving already for those already and would probably purchase in that order as well!
Nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Ditto...But I have a window that involves sometime in the next 4 months...=)

I'm so stoked about this!!
Yep, going to be decked out in Relentless Armor!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #60
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Ditto...But I have a window that involves sometime in the next 4 months...=)

I'm so stoked about this!!
Did Eric mention the 10% surcharge for moderators?