Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

05+ Tacoma skid plates GB/Sale 3/15-4/15

Old 05-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #841
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Hey Eric
Do you have any way to find when I could expect fastenals to have my skids ?
I called my local fastenals and they didn't have any info on the shipment. The store code was manor
Thanks John
they're gonna look into it. Let you know tomorrow.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #842
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
they're gonna look into it. Let you know tomorrow.
Thanks bud .
Old 05-23-2012, 04:45 PM   #843
KTM Rider
sdwiredog is on a distinguished road

Army: 4/29 Field Artillery-Commo
Name: Scott
sdwiredog's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric. I sent you a few PMs and haven't heard from you. I''ve sent a paypal payment and just would like confirmation from you that you have recieved it. Also an ETA.
I know you are in MOAB so please let me know something when you get back. Have fun and be safe.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #844
KTM Rider

Oh ya. That is somebody else in Moab. Please let me know something.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #845
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah got the payment. I'll be working on the xtra's skids next week.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:41 AM   #846
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Eric
Did you find out anything on my shipment . Local fastenals has no clue abOut the shipment . They said they tried contacting you but didn't have any luck getting ahold you .
Thanks John
Old 05-24-2012, 10:48 AM   #847

Quote:
Eric
Did you find out anything on my shipment . Local fastenals has no clue abOut the shipment . They said they tried contacting you but didn't have any luck getting ahold you .
Thanks John
yeah, talked to your branch about it just a little bit ago, said they'd call you back as well. My guy looked into it yesterday supposedly, just haven't been able to talk to him as he's been out on deliveries and such but he's going to stop by my shop in the next couple hours and then I should know John.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #848
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
hey dude thought id let you know i received them and in the first 72 hours gave them a work out needless to say we are hitting a nice dent out already

they were installed in the sand at Moab, Utah

anyone who says these are not beefy enough needs to give their head a shake btw
Old 05-24-2012, 11:34 AM   #849
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
hey dude thought id let you know i received them and in the first 72 hours gave them a work out needless to say we are hitting a nice dent out already

I know how beefy they are just from putting them on! I want to try it out this weekend. I just need to find something in Kansas that will get to it.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #850
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I know how beefy they are just from putting them on! I want to try it out this weekend. I just need to find something in Kansas that will get to it.
you should have come to Moab
Old 05-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #851
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you should have come to Moab
A little far away from me, and I was at the end of my month of leave. On top of that, spent all my cash on the trip to Maui.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #852

Quote:
Eric
Thanks John
OK, so talked to my guy at Fastenal, he's still looking into it. Looks like they may have been mis-labeled/wrong store code? If they cant find them tomorrow I'll build and send a new set out to you guys in case Fastenal lost them or something.
Quote:

Nice! Good to hear they were put through their paces and did their job!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #853
KTM Rider

Quote:
Yeah got the payment. I'll be working on the xtra's skids next week.

Sounds good. Can't wait to scratch 'em up!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #854
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK, so talked to my guy at Fastenal, he's still looking into it. Looks like they may have been mis-labeled/wrong store code? If they cant find them tomorrow I'll build and send a new set out to you guys in case Fastenal lost them or something.

Nice! Good to hear they were put through their paces and did their job!
Thanks I appreciate it !
Old 05-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #856

Johnny/mach1man
As off right now, looks like fastenal is having issues finding them so I'm going to build a new set and ship them. I've got all the necessary plates in the shop right now so thats probably the best solution to ensure you get your Skids.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #857
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Any word on mine?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #858
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Johnny/mach1man
As off right now, looks like fastenal is having issues finding them so I'm going to build a new set and ship them. I've got all the necessary plates in the shop right now so thats probably the best solution to ensure you get your Skids.

Thanks Eric! Now thats excellent customer service for you!!!

Hope they find those and return them to you so you dont have to loose any money!
Old 05-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #859
mentello is on a distinguished road
mentello's Tacoma Gallery
Comparing skid plates

I have a 2009 Taco DC TRD off road. I want as much of the under carriage covered as I can get for moderate impacts. I am not a rock crawler but take long expedition trips into the desert and sierras.

Do you cover the gas tank?

What is the weight and total price (with install) for your complete set installed?

3/16th?
1/8th?
Old 05-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #860
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
for those concerned about paint, consider this. I sprayed:

3 coats self-etching primer
3 coats spray-on duplicolor bedliner
5 coats rustoleum

I already have areas that are scraped down to primer from just handling it during mounting. Just know that it's going to be a maintenance step after going out on a few trails and bonking around.